1.7.7.1 soon ? :D

Haha, nope, there are still one or two tweaks I need to do for this (kill messages are saying nil for the victim). So you can expect an update within a day or two as I track down the final issues. I am also going to be adding some new mods (gcam possibly)

I read over that and I don't know if it's me or the long week(s) I've had at work, but I don't see what GCAM would be used for? Could you, if you have a moment, enlighten me? I feel dumb. ;)

GCam can be used for spectating suspicious players, players that glitch/dupe/cheat or break any other rules that you may or may not have on your server.

Plus its nice for events etc.

I read over that and I don't know if it's me or the long week(s) I've had at work, but I don't see what GCAM would be used for? Could you, if you have a moment, enlighten me? I feel dumb. ;)

Spectating is extremely useful for an admin I already use it a lot to ban dupers and hackers alike.

Reality CP update soon?

Shouldn't need an update since everything is contained in the cfg files for running and configuring for the different versions of servers.

That being said, I think I will be making some additional changes so that its less tedious to change your passwords for the servers, databases, etc and you can just replace your old config files with the new ones that are gened

Back