ADMIN TOOLS\ANTI HACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know why this is turned on me. if you don't want to pay for it, get the version x00 put out. the reason behind the script an added feature to stop hackers from killing the whole server. not to make money. selling it stops people from bypassing it, and normally from posting it on websites like this. this post is stupid and misleading, and should not have been posted. it's a shame that people like Silent Warrior do not get hate for his tool, as it is based off the same idea as gotcha, Dart, and other rcon/database clients that are free. To stop hackers and help server owners, like myself, and all of you. The way seeker posted this is most likely the most childish post i have seen on open DayZ to date. and to let you know, the creators of the anti-hack get credit and profits. it directly helps them with what they do. anything that isn't free will get hate from a lot of people, but how to people make a living? doing something they are good at and selling it. selling it any way they can. so go hate on people who make food. because its not free. waste your time on something else. we offer support in adding the anti-hack, how it works and everything you would need to know. that is why we charge for it. i'm sure you would understand that. when you buy the antihack you agree to a terms of service saying that you will not share it with other people, and that you will follow our wishes. but yes, download the antihack, add it to your server. but don't expect help from us when adding it.

and calling ne Durr? really? i thought you were like at least older than 10.

you said it is outdated, so whats better/new in the latest version?

is it the same stuff hangender made? or is it different from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back