Any ideas about anti hack?

This is really a heavliy question.

Our server already update Blurgaming Pro AH0.25,and set all useful anti hack functions actived,

also active BE and gotcha.

but some suckers still can hacking in our server,makes server really lagged,

our admins check hack log everyday,some logs really not useful,many wrong reports(display some players were teleport or changed no loot weapons,but these were mistakes,they didn't hacking anyway,the real hackers still on server.)

We really need help,banned these shits,and make server more better for anti hack.

any ides or answers.

thk u.

Best regard

Script hacks are outdated. Right now there are alot of engine-based cheats. For example teleports will not show up in SetPos log. and ESP shows playername, distance, weapon they carry, and it leaves no trace. BattlEye has no chance of detecting those, especialy ones that cost 25$/month. Also no way of detecting nospread, (dont confuse it with no recoil). Good hacks also have a very accurate aimbot. And its not a problem to find car,weapon since you have a great ESP for that too. you can rage hack with this kind of hacks for weeks before someone making a video of you and send to BE as a proof. nothing you or infi or hedgehog or w/e his name is can do.

This is really a heavliy question.

Our server already update Blurgaming Pro AH0.25,and set all useful anti hack functions actived,

also active BE and gotcha.

but some suckers still can hacking in our server,makes server really lagged,

our admins check hack log everyday,some logs really not useful,many wrong reports(display some players were teleport or changed no loot weapons,but these were mistakes,they didn't hacking anyway,the real hackers still on server.)

We really need help,banned these shits,and make server more better for anti hack.

any ides or answers.

thk u.

Best regard

All the anti hacks are a rip off. I tried blur gaming anti hack, and some hacker just made everyone dance.

Have you had people complaining about turning into birds? I hear hackers can turn people into birds

All the anti hacks are a rip off. I tried blur gaming anti hack, and some hacker just made everyone dance.

Have you had people complaining about turning into birds? I hear hackers can turn people into birds

There is no such thing as an anti hack that is going to "stop all hackers" they will however allow you to do your job a lot more easily. That of course requires learning and understanding though rather than just expecting something to magically fix all your problems for you.

I get the impression most people just buy blurs to abuse powers they could previously only gain through hacking themselves anyway though.

I know what your saying Airborne you buy a antihack you expect it to work , trust me if paid for them all over the last year , hagender's , then blur , infistars , They only catch old hacks and noob script kiddies, If they change the name of the hacks then the antihack can not catch them ! someone told me they was a new antihack out through dayzAH and only with vilayer so last week so i got the new one from DayzAH and found out its just blur+ infistars lol fail :( it was worth a try . yesterday i had 7 hackers showing up as master admin in the antihack going round deleting everyones bases and safes and force disconnecting people on my server they got banned by me but they had been on 20 min and wiped 90% of the map ! So another waste of money . the antihack must have a whitelist in it or they must be building a hack around the antihack to give them your admin menu ! ive now removed the antihack and installed bp admin tools to spectate people , the best antihack is active admin .

There is no such thing as an anti hack that is going to "stop all hackers" they willourhowever allow you to do your job a lot more easily. That of course requires learning and understanding though rather than just expecting something to magically fix all your problems for you.

I get the impression most people just buy blurs to abuse powers they could previously only gain through hacking themselves anyway though.
thankfully that draws people away from their servers, and to better ones like yours. its all part of the plan. and its not our fault people get access to the admin menu, we are not the ones leaking it.

I have been ripped off a couple of times by anti hack people.

if it wasnt for the "admin hack tools" the anti hacks would be worthless

its not our fault people get access to the admin menu, we are not the ones leaking it.

You could have people randomize their publicvariable names on installation, would make it harder for people to add themselves to the super admin menu. Your tool is for preventing hackers but its also providing a way for many people to do it. I imagine people are making money releasing hacks that exploit the flaws in your antihack.

Script hacks are outdated. Right now there are alot of engine-based cheats. For example teleports will not show up in SetPos log. and ESP shows playername, distance, weapon they carry, and it leaves no trace. BattlEye has no chance of detecting those, especialy ones that cost 25$/month. Also no way of detecting nospread, (dont confuse it with no recoil). Good hacks also have a very accurate aimbot. And its not a problem to find car,weapon since you have a great ESP for that too. you can rage hack with this kind of hacks for weeks before someone making a video of you and send to BE as a proof. nothing you or infi or hedgehog or w/e his name is can do.

stopped reading after this because you guys are just wrong :). battleye has chances of catching those as scriptbase antihacks do.. antihack not just blocks stuff it is monitoring certain actions aswell - don't worry :)

I learned what the problem is, leaks.

say someone codes someone an anti hack, and infistars homie owns a hosting company, and someone server is there....they take the .pbos off the servers, get the code, give it infistar and he makes money selling a bypass.

and it goes on and on...

this is the reason why they always have updates.

isnt that right infi :eek:

yeah, leak. the reason for needed updates is new hacks, new mods, mod updates or leaks.

but yeah this thread makes no sense at all #request close

I know what your saying Airborne you buy a antihack you expect it to work , trust me if paid for them all over the last year , hagender's , then blur , infistars , They only catch old hacks and noob script kiddies, If they change the name of the hacks then the antihack can not catch them ! someone told me they was a new antihack out through dayzAH and only with vilayer so last week so i got the new one from DayzAH and found out its just blur+ infistars lol fail :( it was worth a try . yesterday i had 7 hackers showing up as master admin in the antihack going round deleting everyones bases and safes and force disconnecting people on my server they got banned by me but they had been on 20 min and wiped 90% of the map ! So another waste of money . the antihack must have a whitelist in it or they must be building a hack around the antihack to give them your admin menu ! ive now removed the antihack and installed bp admin tools to spectate people , the best antihack is active admin .

If you want to know of an easy way to stop people abusing the antihack that runs on the server (aka people granting themselves admin, which is very easy to do) then drop me a PM.

As for the OP, I agree with the other statements, the best way to find hackers is to have active admins and an active community (ways to contact an admin outside of the server is a massive plus, teamspeak for example).

yeah, leak. the reason for needed updates is new hacks, new mods, mod updates or leaks.

but yeah this thread makes no sense at all #request close

yes infi, the world knows you take the code from the pbos from people hosting servers who your friends with, and take that code to make bypasses.

it actually makes perfect sense now, once you see the bigger picture

Its likely as 'good' (for want of a better word) as its going to get.

The problem with the whole anti-hack / hack scene in DayZ is money, greed and infantile egos. You have on one hand people who create content for others to enjoy and on the other a group who crapped all over the said work of others and made money doing so, to then go on to making more money cleaning up the very shit they created in the first place.

You then also have BI's atrocious serial key farce adding to the shit fest.

This is one of the reasons I have moved to Arma 3. The security is not that much greater, but it never will be for the Arma series, as its open by design. Its a medium like no other, that allows people to be creative, but at the same flip side it can be abused. But it at least now has steam involved in the key management, and a lot of the little scrotums who run peoples hacks can't afford to pay out $44.99 when they get banned, unlike before when they could buy a new key for $1 off some guy on sykpe.

I do agree with what you are saying, but also i believe that some admins are to blame as well. They have the urge to cheat on this game as well. It is unfortunate that they feel the need to cheat, just like the people they are trying to stop, but without consequences. :/ It hurts me to see this and I wish that server owners were selected, or did not even exist. People seem to have the need to cheat, being unfair to other players. I understand that infistar and I contribute to that, and I don't necessarily agree with it, but I have not made or used a hack... ever. Script kiddies have ruined this game for me. All I get to do is help other people now. I'd also rather earn money to provide for myself for school, living conditions and our communities.

The whole point in me starting to sell this with other people was to offer a service, and to help server owners protect their servers from other cheaters. and the problem with other cheaters is they will download it and figure out the variables and use it against them.

its not greed for me though, I donate 20% of my income to my local church and charities. I also help server owners with some payments when they help me as well. (Im 18, so I don't make much, but i try.)

we reach out to server companies to help them get business by providing AH to them, and also with alot of mods for dayz aswell. along with help and other things like that. for example survival servers, vilayer and other companies.

If a server admin is abusive, then players can just elect not to play on that server again. Players have no way though of knowing who might join a server at anytime and the ruin the game for them and the entire lobby.

Right now it seems this mod is on its last legs for now, a new engine is around and SA on the horizon, so its all water under the bridge for me now. Its up to all to review their own part in the process and do what they will from there.

Myself I know I put in a lot more in then I took out. I spent many weeks / months developing mods and helping others do the same, to never once lock the content to one hosting provider with affiliate deals. I also ran this place 24/7 (with pwnoz0r too ofc), resolving disputes and having an inbox with up to 20 messages a day to work through. Add to that the DDoS attacks (for speaking out against wrongdoings) and then begging hostgator to not force us to a higher priced plan as its all paid for by me on my own. Do you know the whole time this place has been going we only had one donation ever coming from the community (some kind soul in Canada last year).

Anyway, I have derailed this thread, sorry OP. I had been holding my piece for a while, but it needed to come out and so it is.

Back