Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Hey GaryG
here are my files for Taviana 2.0 on a dayz.st server....the files are for BB 1.2 and Sycosis' AI...
Seems to work well for me ..The control panel stays after build and everything seems to save to the database.
the AI spawn and seem to work well to....the AI files dont have all the tweaks in the thread but they work.
Hope they work for you to. Im just a rookie here so if is ugly please forgive :). If possible i would like a look at your
"parts harvest" files. cant seem to find much on that. Oh and check the add_unit_server.sqf i added a gear set and changed some skins.
Del.
I believe the attached mission pbo has everything you will need for partsharvest to work. :) Its a complete pbo so just take what you need from it

Attachments

• dayz_mission_tavi_new.pbo
    231 KB · Views: 20
Your welcome...thank you as well. let me know how it goes

you will notice that the parts harvest is going to conflict in a few ways. 1. ive noticed is in the compiles. In the Init.sqf I had to adjust the call line for dayz_code/Init/compiles and made it just call compiles like the ones above in mine. I then added the compile from base build to the top of my compiles.sqf as someone posted pack around page 5. Not sure how this will work out but ill let ya know.

you will notice that the parts harvest is going to conflict in a few ways. 1. ive noticed is in the compiles. In the Init.sqf I had to adjust the call line for dayz_code/Init/compiles and made it just call compiles like the ones above in mine. I then added the compile from base build to the top of my compiles.sqf as someone posted pack around page 5. Not sure how this will work out but ill let ya know.
cool ..i was looking at that with some other mods that do the same thing and im kind of stuck.

cool ..i was looking at that with some other mods that do the same thing and im kind of stuck.

So heres what I got thus far....I get throught the lobby, get the loading bar, and then get: "Script dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf not found" . Not sure where to go from here.

Edit: I had the "fn_selfAction" in the dayzcode\compile, etc, at first. then i moved it to the main page of the folder because I had received error: "Script fn_selfActions,sqf not found" . Once moved to main page it gave me the above listed error: "Script dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf not found" . I moved it back to the compile folder and now again get the original error: "Script fn_selfActions,sqf not found". Another script is trying to access this is and i have to figure out which one unless someone can tell me what in this script is accessing it. Then i can simply move it to the main page of the file and adjust where "Base Build" pulls it from. Anyone?

update: I moved "fn_selfActions.sqf" to main folder page and in "compiles.sqf" I changed line 15 to access "fn_selfActions.sqf". Now I no longer get any error except "something went wrong! Disconnect and try again!". Im seriously lost now. Im going to try and remember where to pull the servers error codes from but its been a while. Here are my PBO's if anyone feels like taking a glance I'd surely and greatly appreciate it!! Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• dayz_mission_tavi_BB.pbo
    643.6 KB · Views: 8
  • dayz_server_crash_loot_bb.pbo
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
I just put it at the top of my compile.sqf hopefully you can pick out the additions here.
Code:
 /* 
    FUNCTION COMPILES
*/
//Player only
if (!isDedicated) then {
    _config =    configFile >> "CfgLoot";
    _config1 =    configFile >> "CfgMagazines" >> "FoodEdible";
    _config2 =    configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> "Loot";

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

// ### Base Building DayZ 1.2 Compiles ###

// This is DayZ actions code.  Base Building actions have been added in!
    fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf";            // fnc_usec_selfActions - adds custom actions to dayz code

//Base Building 1.2 specific compiles
    player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\player_build.sqf";        // This overwrites default dayz building mechanic
    antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\antiWall.sqf";                // This prevents players from exiting vehicles to get into bases
    anti_discWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\compile\anti_discWall.sqf";    // This prevents players from driving into a wall and disconnecting to get into bases
    refresh_build_recipe_dialog = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "buildRecipeBook\refresh_build_recipe_dialog.sqf";                // Builder menu dialog functionality
    refresh_build_recipe_list_dialog = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "buildRecipeBook\refresh_build_recipe_list_dialog.sqf";    // Builder Menu dialog list
    BIS_Effects_Burn =            compile preprocessFile "\ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\burn.sqf";
    player_zombieCheck =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";    //Run on a players computer, checks if the player is near a zombie
    player_zombieAttack =        compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieAttack.sqf";    //Run on a players computer, causes a nearby zombie to attack them
    fnc_usec_damageActions =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageActions.sqf";        //Checks which actions for nearby casualty

I did the same as you did here but am having an issue. Did you leave this compiles.sqf on main page of folder or in dayzcode/init?

Heres an example of what I get in the rpt logs. This is just a small example. Theres a whole bunch more just like this!

3:59:12 usec_rig_a\buoy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
3:59:12 usec_rig_a\buoy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
4:02:43 "DISCONNECT: [BOT]Bout Damn Time! (82297926) Object: any, _characterID: any"
4:02:43 Client: Remote object 2:35 not found
4:02:43 Client: Remote object 2:36 not found
4:02:43 Client: Remote object 2:37 not found
4:03:48 "DISCONNECT: [BOT]Bout Damn Time! (82297926) Object: any, _characterID: any"
4:03:48 Client: Remote object 2:53 not found
4:03:48 Client: Remote object 2:54 not found
4:03:48 Client: Remote object 2:55 not found
4:04:49 "DISCONNECT: [BOT]Bout Damn Time! (82297926) Object: any, _characterID: any"
4:04:49 Client: Remote object 2:57 not found
4:04:49 Client: Remote object 2:58 not found
4:04:49 Client: Remote object 2:59 not found

One thing i have came across is sand bags there need to be more any one know how we can do this?

Go through this thread. Much earlier on page 3 or 4 (not for sure) theres a link that shows where you can up the spawn chance. Hope this helps.

This is another example and honestly the largest of what im getting in my RPT:

3:59:01 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
3:59:01 taviana\silnice\semafor.p3d: house, config class missing
3:59:02 ca\misc\piskoviste.p3d: house, config class missing
3:59:02 ca\misc\houpacka.p3d: house, config class missing
3:59:02 taviana\tunel\grass.p3d: house, config class missing
3:59:02 taviana\tunel\grass.p3d: house, config class missing
3:

Soooooooooo lost right now!!!!

I did the same as you did here but am having an issue. Did you leave this compiles.sqf on main page of folder or in dayzcode/init?
Turns out I did not have to do this. All my problems were my fault. I never did follow instructions well lol.
that might be the answer here tho. ill try it..

Turns out I did not have to do this. All my problems were my fault. I never did follow instructions well lol.
that might be the answer here tho. ill try it..

Any chance you think you could take a look at mine and see what you think? I posted my PBO's a page back. I coppied yours to a T but then adjusted the compiles to pull from the same area.

side note...did u get harvest to work?

what about not editing this line
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
and taking the compiles.sqf in the mission folder and add it in dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf. I belive this is what ConnorJ had done but im unsure how..but i will try tomorrow .

"side note...did u get harvest to work?"
not yet going to try later , left my glasses at work and ive been drinking so no edits for Del tonight. lol

what about not editing this line
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
and taking the compiles.sqf in the mission folder and add it in dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf. I belive this is what ConnorJ had done but im unsure how..but i will try tomorrow .

"side note...did u get harvest to work?"
not yet going to try later , left my glasses at work and ive been drinking so no edits for Del tonight. lol

Ill try your suggestion tomorrow as I am going to bed now. As an update.... I tried using your (Delbert) server.pbo along with my mission.pbo and still something went wrong so I flip flopped and used my server.pbo with your mission.pbo and still got the same. Was hoping this would help to narrow things down a bit but still at square one.

he guys i have this problem the script is working i think

my problem is i become this ingame when i will build you need the exact amount of whatever you are tryingto build without extras i have the items in my inventar

he guys i have this problem the script is working i think

my problem is i become this ingame when i will build you need the exact amount of whatever you are tryingto build without extras i have the items in my inventar

Can you please use an online translator and fully explain the situation. From what I understand is its working, you go in game, you have the exact materials but its still ... telling you that you have extra material? Not really sure how to help.

To all those concerned
I have a DayZ.ST server and the script goes in and works if you follow the instructions. However I CANNOT get the items built to save. I HAVE tried several times and also followed relaity build instructions 3 times from scratch and still it will not save, so if someone knows or can help please let me know

what dont understand you from my post its easy or

in game come this you need the exact amount of whatever you are trying to build without extras

Back