Base Building DayZ 1.2 Released

Hey, don´t think my files would help much... they are messed up with a lot of other stuff... but if you basicly running a Reality Server and follow the instructions step by step you should get it.

Your database-error seems to be coming from a table key that is already used in another table (instance_deployable and instance_deployable_ibfk2). If you have followed the instructions closely and you can already put up stuff and place it, seems to me, that the writing to the database is the last remaining problem, right?

I recommend to try and set up a clean install on your local machine to figure out stuff. Doing this on an already customized db can be hard if you don´t know your way around MySQL.

Big bummer for me was not adding the building classes to the safeObjects in dayz_code/init/variables.sqf. Took a long time to figure it out, because I´m stupid but happy. :)

Hope I could help you more. If you need more instructions and tips, come to our server (below). I´m there almost every evening (GMT) and we can figure stuff out in TS. I´m that taikonaut-guy there.

Cheers

alright im having a slight issue with buildings repositioning themselves after restarts ever so slightly....i saw someone else had the same issue on page 12 but i saw no answer or anyone talking about it any more since then...may have missed it if i did sorry lots of pages to go through.

anyways anyone know the secret to getting my buildings to stay put? :D

alright im having a slight issue with buildings repositioning themselves after restarts ever so slightly....i saw someone else had the same issue on page 12 but i saw no answer or anyone talking about it any more since then...may have missed it if i did sorry lots of pages to go through.

anyways anyone know the secret to getting my buildings to stay put? :D

From what I've gathered and seen on my own server, the buildings only move slightly with the first server restart then they stay in the same place. I think it's just something we have to live with.

Hello Guys,

Since yesterday my created buildings and walls will not spawn, I can see that they are in the mysql database, what could be the problem? I think there is a limit on buildings? Because I made a custom fort in the editor... Can I change the limit or is it a different problem?

Cheers!

Robin

anyone know how to to build things on top of other things? say i built a gas station shed and wanted to build a searchlight on top of it? as it stands when you build on top of it stuff will preview up top then jsut go straight to the ground, i want it to say up top where its previewed.

Back