Base Builds on a Vilayer server

just keep having an active presence on your server. also, I just looked and your server is offline, which doesn't help your cause!

I am almost always on. or watching my server through TSW. Presence isnt and has never been an issue. The server was down due to updates and changes.

Thanks for looking!

Shadow~

alright well I'll have to see your title when you are all said and done. In my opinion, you can do away with the CH:eek:n and stuff like that. Push the Version numbers and stuff to the far end. Start off with BanditsandHeros DayZ Epoch | Mod/feature #1 | Mod/feature#2 and so on. Honestly a lot of people don't even read past the first 1 of 2 if they even read it at all. I am constantly having people asking me questions like "does this server have self blood bag?" when self blood bag is clearly in the title.

Valid point Russ, I really appreciate your (and everyone who has helped!) time!

Here is a question: With everyones awesome help, I was able to add some mission files into the vilayercodecustom file to add some interesting areas to the map (checkpoints and base/airstrip enhancements). I did so by adding a 'building' folder to the 'mission/dayz.chernaurus' folder, then uploading a xxx.sqf file(s) to it. then adding a line in the init refewrencing the sqf. I.E. [] execVM "buildings\Kamenka Checkpoint.sqf"; can I use the same method for Epoch?

I honestly dont know if you can add custom buildings to epoch, id be interested to know myself. I have only ever run the basic dayz mod so i dont know what you can and cant do for epoch. I know for instance, even running regular dayz on a map like namalsk you cannot add buildings to the map. Id do sone digging on here or make a separate post in a more frequently viewed forum. I usually ask all of my questions on the forum with the most posts, i think its the addon discussion forum.

Yep, its works like a charm! I followed the same steps that I used before, and I now have my three checkpoints (novy lug, kamenka and prig) Balota enhancements, NEAF refugee camp and Skalisty castle.

Many thanks to the members here that both supplied map adds and help!

Please come and take a look!

I also recommend you making your own. I have made several bases of my own and also added dozens more lootable buildings and the like.

It also appears that you either aren't running the version dayz commander says you are, or you didn't enter the version in the right format because your server title is greyed out. Many people have the option "hide wrong Mod version" checked. If they have this checked then they will never see your server. You want your server title to be in white

Hmmm...ill have to look at that tonight! Thanks again Russ!

As for the map mods, I did the Kamemka, Prig, NEAF and Balota ones myself. Love it!

you still need to put your version in brackets or parenthesis for your title to show up as the correct version.

Back