Can't spawn overwatch vehicles

Desire

For some reason, I can't spawn the Overwatch vehicles, but I can spawn the guns. Any reason why?

info : I'm running Epoch Taviana, I'm trying to make it Overpoch Taviana, so what I did was put the overwatch.bikey in my keys folder on my ftp, added the addons to my missions.sqm, and set the launch parameters. I can't understand why the vehicles won't spawn though.

I'm using infiSTAR anti hack. I see the vehicles on the spawn menu, but when I go to spawn them, they don't appear.

Since you see and can use the weapons everything is working right. Have you tested it without infistar?

Maybe someone else can help you further cause I don't have any further knowledge about Overpoch. Try to Google the Problem or check some installation tutorials

Hmm try running this at launch perams -mod=@CBA_CO;@DayzOverwatch;@Dayz_Epoch_Server;@Dayz_Taviana_Com
Edit:
Let me know if that helps if not it is infistar that is causing the issue try a different patch :)

Hmm try running this at launch perams -mod=@CBA_CO;@DayzOverwatch;@Dayz_Epoch_Server;@Dayz_Taviana_Com
Edit:
Let me know if that helps if not it is infistar that is causing the issue try a different patch :)

I tried it, didn't work. I get Cannot create non-ai vehicle 350z_blue, in RPT every time I try spawning it in

Back