Can't spawn overwatch vehicles

Hold the hell on. You don't have the overwatch files in?!!!!!?! CASE CLOSED due to stupidity

You're right, it is stupidity. But for some reason, I can everything but spawn vehicles. I also got this from a overpoch installation guide. I'm entirely new this making a DayZ server thing, so i'm sorry for bothering you.

No it is alright that is why im here but the only answer i can say is that the guns are loaded from the client and not the server while the vehicles are loaded from server and the server doesn't know what the class name is because it isnt running the addon. Do not quote me on this this is just an idea

No it is alright that is why im here but the only answer i can say is that the guns are loaded from the client and not the server while the vehicles are loaded from server and the server doesn't know what the class name is because it isnt running the addon. Do not quote me on this this is just an idea

Thanks for your help!

If you eventually do have the files installed etc, and you cant spawn some EPOCH cars etc, you need to edit the Dayz_Anim in the Overwatch files and Edit allowed guns, vehicles etc list

If he changes anything in there, every client has to have this file, if not they will be kicked.
Beside Epoch already have enough Little Birds and Vodniks

Well in the Overwatch files in the DayZ_anim sits alot of banned vehicles, which I and other people have had to remove to see vehicles in Overpoch

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iiwkbij3krn680f/CfgVehicles.hpp
you rdoing it wrong then i can... ididnt have to change ANYTHING to spawn overwatch stuff on my overpoch server make sure you launch i s like so

CLIENT: -mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayzEpoch;
SERVER - mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayzEpoch;@Dayz_Epoch_Server;

you must load over watch first the epoch so epoch overrides the overwatch files

I didnt have to change anything to spawn overwatch stuff either, Banned Epoch vehicles. And I have that entered. for both client and server.

Back