DayZ 1.8.0.3 handcuff player help

It goes by anything above the number so if you set it to 5000 if you wanted to use it you would have to have 5000 humanity or more.... so just set it to the lowest number you can i think it should work

Is there any way to make it so bandits with -50,000 or more can only use it? cause i want to make it you have to either be a Hero or a really crazy bandit
Sure, just use this:
Code:
if ((player getVariable"humanity") <= -50000) then {

OKAY, anyone got any ideas what i did wrong? i followed @novaline 's post completely, and not working, is there no line i need to put in my init? be filters? commands? im fairly new to this, only been doing it for a month or more

Right now its bits and pieces...im gonna wait for some easy install instructions :)
I just posted easier possible way yesterday... #142 before that graven, inkko and schwede posted very easy ways to set it up aswell....

Regarding the itemGeneric needed I forgot I used gravens detained.sqf without the need for _string var

Sorry My iPhone refuses To spell cirrectly.. Ok ill hand you My TS3 server ip when i get home. No need i scored but she was a mess :p

Make sure you check out krixes self bloodbag and how to call a custom fn_selfActions.sqf and custom compile.sqf I'm sure you'll solve your issues with that before I even get home

Back