DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm... well it works for me on F7 and for for the other guys that has admin rights
the F7 menu will only show if esp / tele is active

TO DO:
- hotkey code needs a bit of work
- change readme instructions
- script to delete deployable at cursor
- edit scripts.txt
missing anything?

after you teleport are u pressing w+spacebar ? that will unfreeze ur player!

you know, now that i look at it, i'm pretty sure i remember reading that and using it, but i forgot. lol.
i am having a problem bringing the menu back up a second time though. had to log to get it to come up again

Im also having a problem on dayz.st where it teleports you right back to the spot you teleported from. any fixes for that?

is there a way to switch player and vehicle COLOR names on map view in esp/tele
id like to have vehicles in blue and players in red...
thx

is there a way to switch player and vehicle COLOR names on map view in esp/tele
id like to have vehicles in blue and players in red...
thx

I suggest you open and READ the ESP sqf. A lot of what people are wanting to do can be accomplished by reading the code.

zmc = [1, 0, 0, 1]; //Zombie icon color
amc = [0, 0, 0, 1]; //Animals icon color
pmc = [0, 0, 1 , 1]; //Player icon color
pdmc = [1, 0, 0, 1]; //HUD player text color
vmc = [0.0980392, 0.0980392, 0.439216, 1]; //Vehicle icon color
wmc = [0.4, 0, 0, 1]; //Heliwrecks icon color
tmc = [0.294118, 0, 0.509804, 1]; //Tent icon color
_howfarzed = 1000; //Distance from You to show zombie/animals icons
_bigASSmap = 15000; //Size of map (longest x or y) in meters

Im also having a problem on dayz.st where it teleports you right back to the spot you teleported from. any fixes for that?

EDIT: IM a dumbass i had
_playerMonitor =[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf"; still in init on another line from another script. changed it to
_playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
my bad sorry

I suggest you open and READ the ESP sqf. A lot of what people are wanting to do can be accomplished by reading the code.

zmc = [1, 0, 0, 1]; //Zombie icon color
amc = [0, 0, 0, 1]; //Animals icon color
pmc = [0, 0, 1 , 1]; //Player icon color
pdmc = [1, 0, 0, 1]; //HUD player text color
vmc = [0.0980392, 0.0980392, 0.439216, 1]; //Vehicle icon color
wmc = [0.4, 0, 0, 1]; //Heliwrecks icon color
tmc = [0.294118, 0, 0.509804, 1]; //Tent icon color
_howfarzed = 1000; //Distance from You to show zombie/animals icons
_bigASSmap = 15000; //Size of map (longest x or y) in meters

i had some bad experience with eksperimenting on my own... so i rather ask first than screw somthing up
thx for the info :)

When i teleport i get stuck how do i stop this?

Space bar + W.

First comment, great addon. BluePhoenix175 you are the man.

Now I have a question for you guys. Got this working ALMOST perfectly.

2 things wrong:

1) People are no longer able to see the E-Peen monitor(Scroll-Lock)
-I have an idea on how to fix this but would rather not start making changes when 35 people are on the server. So if someone has gotten this to work it would be much appreciated

2) Only Uh_1Y crash sites are viewable via the ESP addon.
-I tried editing the dayzesp.sqf (~Line 73)

helicrashes = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH1Wreck_DZ"],mapscanrad];
helicrashes = nearestObjects [[maphalf,maphalf],["UH60_Wreck_EP1"],mapscanrad];

-Clearly all i did was copy+pasted the line entered for the UH1 wreck and changed it to the UH60_Wreck_EP1 for the new model of crashes, but now neither of them show up. Any idea's here would also be greatly appreciated. I quickly skimmed through all previous posts and didn't see anything about this. Apologies if it was a question that was already answered...There's a lot of stupidity in previous posts so it was hard to go through them all thoroughly

Thank you in advance!

I have been through my mission.pbo a thousand times, loaded on my test server and I cannot get the debug monitor to work for anyone, even me as admin. I have to use the admin tools and use Toggle Debug to get it to popup. Whenever the hotkey is press for User Action 20, it will popup saying "Debug Monitor Deactivated", yet there is nothing showing up. I have looked through my RPT log and I am getting no errors. I'm sure it's something simple out of place, but I am about to blow my brains out trying to figure out why debug will not show up. Anyone care to take a look and see if they can find the issue if I post my mission.pbo?

I was using Tab for the debug (action 20) and H for my tool (action 19). I've pressed multiple times. Long presses, short presses, spamming the button for a couple minutes. I will try changing the hotkey see if that works, I also edited the time down from 10 to 5 to see if that worked but alas to no avail.

when i press f5 and f6 , nothing comes up , ive followed the installation and readme step by step , any one else can help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back