DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Phoenix, see there's some changes made the last couple days. OK so following your new Readme at github:
---------------------
under "filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
add this
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf"; admintools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
---------------------
would admintools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"; be on its own line?
or does the ";" seperate the 2 different parts, and is irrelevant?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OK that wasn't my question when i started this reply tho. my question is, when editing the unit file i was using a day or 2 ago. i saw i had this: (put that at top thinking it would load that before the others, fixing my problem of actually getting the darn menu up. it would come up intermittently.) also if i change skins, it would take long, if it did it at all. Intermittent.
--------------------------------------
AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\player_spawn_2.sqf"; (this was for something else)
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";
---------------------------------
the readme has admintools =..... my init had AdminToolsMain =.......
Which is correct? thanks.
----------------------------------
in the uploaded pbo, i X'd out our UID. which are right, cause it has worked.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    375.5 KB · Views: 1
user19,user20, f5, f6, are no longer the activation keys? ok. and quick question. when you press F7 and you can adjust those options, the last one is Alt. Teleport? what is that? and whats the activation to it?

user19,user20, f5, f6, are no longer the activation keys?
correct it now adds a option to the scroll menu
ok. and quick question. when you press F7 and you can adjust those options, the last one is Alt. Teleport? what is that? and whats the activation to it?
if that is active you can teleport on top of buildings
Hey Phoenix, see there's some changes made the last couple days. OK so following your new Readme at github:
---------------------
under "filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
add this
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf"; admintools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
---------------------
would admintools = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf"; be on its own line?
or does the ";" seperate the 2 different parts, and is irrelevant?
they need to be on there own lines, for some reason github messes with the formatting of the readme file
OK that wasn't my question when i started this reply tho. my question is, when editing the unit file i was using a day or 2 ago. i saw i had this: (put that at top thinking it would load that before the others, fixing my problem of actually getting the darn menu up. it would come up intermittently.) also if i change skins, it would take long, if it did it at all. Intermittent.
--------------------------------------
AdminToolsMain = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "admintools\AdminToolsMain.sqf";
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\player_spawn_2.sqf"; (this was for something else)
playerstats = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\playerstats.sqf";
---------------------------------
the readme has admintools =..... my init had AdminToolsMain =.......
Which is correct? thanks.
----------------------------------
in the uploaded pbo, i X'd out our UID. which are right, cause it has worked.
that is a variable name it really does not matter what it is named

Hey BluePhoenix, it helped a bit with the mission file you sent me, but i still spawn in debug zone after a restart. The menus work in the debug zone though, but after i log out of the server and log in again, i spawn like i should, but then the menu doesn't work. Do you know what seems to be the problem? Is there a clientside file i need to edit?

still looking into the spawn bug. tested the relog bug and i can not duplicate it is there any more information you can give me.

So Alt Tele Option, lets you tele on top of buildings.

So if that wasnt activated, and i tried to tele where a building/object is, would that not allow me to tele?
or id tele at ground level?

(i ask cause when i do try to tele in game, i be left clicking like a fool in different spots in the area i need to be at. and nothing.. its so intermittent when it works.)

And Esp/Tele is on.

Ive tried with Def. Skin\Applied Skin\invis\ --- God on and Off, and it works intermittent.
(actually got to work with invis more times then another skin)
-----------
Side note, would be cool if you were able to tele into a moving vehicle. (querys cars ID in DB, and World loc, and POOF!) just a random thought.
-----------
But let me finish implementing your new changes to my test server. im doing a fresh install on virgin mission.pbo. (cherno)
bbs
-------------
(using innos script text)

do the same scripts run from being in the lobby to going in game, compared to when you first load into a server and all the scripts run on you?

like he /\ keeps getting sent to debug land, but esc>lobby>back in, and the admin menu doesnt work anymore.
is it not reloading a script from lobby>game to activate it again??

random thought..

NOW IM LEAVING TO TEST IT! stop pulling me back in with random thoughts.

Alright BluePhoenix I fixed some of my stuff and now I don't spawn as a bird or in the debug zone. Everything works except I'm not sure how to get the tools menu to show up and it showed up before. EDIT: Also some of the time when it does show up once I turn invisible i can never get the tool menu back

yo blue found a typo:

waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
sleep 60;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

Eexcute.sqf"? RIGHT?

Ya. dude she runs sweet now. real quick on the skins change, teleporting was quick. spectate fine, using invis skin before testing that all. so far so good. now lets add other mods to her and see how she does. kudos youngin, kudos

ok bugs. cant bring up tools menu while in vehicle. but can tele. tried tele again while in vehicle couldnt.

i can tele when in a vehicle, it will plant you in the ground.
you cant be seen or heard. did it with heli and car. i
f you accelerate. or escX2, the car will pop up out of ground, intermittent.
and actually the being able to tele twice in same car, if you get out and back in car again, seems to work.

i can tele when in a vehicle, it will plant you in the ground.
you cant be seen or heard. did it with heli and car. i
f you accelerate. or escX2, the car will pop up out of ground, intermittent.
and actually the being able to tele twice in same car, if you get out and back in car again, seems to work.
after teleport press space + W, that will fix all of the above

umm wrecks disappear, intermittent. not cars that were once useable.. but decorative wrecks.. my buddy said how are you able to drive thru a wreck? etv etc.. i got out of car, and walked thru where he was seeing the wreck.. it was blocking his path (collision.) it happened before on my own. forgot what made it happen. i think i teled.. there was a wreck near me. i changed skin. and screen changed to debug, and back to game, and wreck was gone.. broken glass on the floor gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back