DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, just trying to get this set up at the moment but I've got stuck at this part:

find this code
if (!isDedicated) then { // If mission is loaded by a player execute the player monitor 0 fadeSound 0; 0 cutText [(localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING"), "BLACK FADED", 60]; _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
and change the playermonitor line to _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

This is what my init.sqf looks like at the moment (with a few other scripts installed). I'm not very good at this, so a bit scared of changing something incorrectly.

Code:
/*   
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 1029;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
//enableRadio false;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
    "heliCrash" addPublicVariableEventHandler {
        _list = nearestObjects [_this select 1, ["CraterLong"], 100];
        {deleteVehicle _x;} foreach _list;
    };   
};

if (isServer) then {
axe_server_lampObjs =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lights\fnc_returnLampWS.sqf";
    "axeLampObjects" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_id = (_this select 1) spawn axe_server_lampObjs};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//StreetLights
[] execVM "lights\street_lights.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "fixes\change_streetlights.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
};

//R3F Towing and shit (or whatever you want to title it)
execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

// UPSMON
  call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";

// SHK
  call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";

// run SAR_AI
  [] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";

_airraid = [] execVM "mmmyum_bomb.sqf";

Hey this might sound stupid but I noticed when spawning in certain vehicles like the chinook, they are full of weapons and ammo. Is this supposed to be this way or have I possibly added in something that I didn't realize?

I found out the problem and have a fix, in admintoolsmain.sqf, find and remove all underscores "_". That will fix the tools, or you can wait till tomorrow morning.

that's because of the Tanks and other armored vehicles

I've done some testing and was able to spawn in all my desired tanks, apc's, and helis except for 2. What I did was rename all the .sqf files to generic sounding names like tank1 tank2 tanks3 etc, and the menu names I added hyphens EG: t-90, mi-24, btr-apc, ah-1z, etc.

The two I'm having issues with are the M1A1, renamed text to "m-1-a-1" and the sqf to tank3.sqf. and HMMWV_M998_crows_MK19_DES_EP1 called humvee2.sqf and text humvee2. I seem to get script kicked #254 for both of those when I spawn them.

Sorry for taking your glory away BluePhoenix, just trying to help you out a bit.

Heya, just trying to get this set up at the moment but I've got stuck at this part:

This is what my init.sqf looks like at the moment (with a few other scripts installed). I'm not very good at this, so a bit scared of changing something incorrectly.

Code:
/*
    INITILIZATION
*/

dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
//enableRadio false;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

{
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

{
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
    };
};

if (isServer) then {
axe_server_lampObjs =    compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "lights\fnc_returnLampWS.sqf";
    "axeLampObjects" addPublicVariableEventHandler {_id = (_this select 1) spawn axe_server_lampObjs};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//StreetLights
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
};

// UPSMON

// SHK

// run SAR_AI

Instead try this.

Code:
/*
    INITILIZATION
*/

dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
//enableRadio false;

{
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

{
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Run the player monitor
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";

//StreetLights
  //auto refuling

};
};

if (isServer) then {
};

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

// UPSMON

// SHK

// run SAR_AI

Is there a fix for the spawned vehicles disappearing 5 seconds later?
Hasn't happened to me, even using the latest update. Did you set everything correctly? (Example the dayz_server.pbo.)

Anyone willing to help me get this working on a Namalsk server?
Should be the exact same steps as setting it up on a Chernarus server. If you still can't get it just PM me and I can help out.

Hi Guys,

I really new to mass with pbo file, I have follow the installation instruction. Currently i only able to see a blue color tools menu while i trigger action. After which nothing happen..

Really need some advice or help, Please and thanks in advance.

VERY NICE ! Just trying to add the Update from 10 minutes ago ! Thank u again BluePhoenix175

Hi BluePhoenix175,

it work after using your latest Admintoolmain.sqf file. THANKS!!!

Btw I will die if i attend to ride on any vehicle which was spawn, is this normal or do i need to change anything?
follow the instructions in the readme you need to modify server_cleanup.fsm

I am having 1 issue, pressing "tools menu" does nothing.

I'm using the chernarus no debug file, added my UID's of myself, and other admins to Activate.sqf, And AdminToolsMain.sqf for { //all admins line, added all the script restrictions. But when I scroll for Tools menu, and click it, nothing else happens.

I also changed the
];
};

TO

];};

as you said with another post.

How to fix?

I'm running Fallujah Map, DayZ.ST, with
  • Auto Refuel (working)
  • Self Blood Bag (working)
  • Sarges AI Framework (not working properly)
  • Fred's Wardrobe (working)

I am having 1 issue, pressing "tools menu" does nothing.

I'm using the chernarus no debug file, added my UID's of myself, and other admins to Activate.sqf, And AdminToolsMain.sqf for { //all admins line, added all the script restrictions. But when I scroll for Tools menu, and click it, nothing else happens.

I also changed the
];
};

TO

];};

as you said with another post.

How to fix?

I'm running Fallujah Map, DayZ.ST, with
  • Auto Refuel (working)
  • Self Blood Bag (working)
  • Sarges AI Framework (not working properly)
  • Fred's Wardrobe (working)
download and install the latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back