DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove the UID check from Activate.sqf

Code:
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

I am afraid to remove code. I dont want to break it. will simply removing the if/then portion of the statement achieve the task you stated above?

Code:
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
};

I am afraid to remove code. I dont want to break it. will simply removing the if/then portion of the statement achieve the task you stated above?
Code:
sleep 30;

Uploaded the new mission pbo itsyuko sent and edited the server cleanup line posted here, unfortunately vehicles are still despawning after I spawn them in with the menu. Something else, the non-admin debug menu doesn't seem to be working for anyone. It's just the regular unmodified DayZ one (I'm assuming this would be solved by the above code?).

Uploaded the new mission pbo itsyuko sent and edited the server cleanup line posted here, unfortunately vehicles are still despawning after I spawn them in with the menu. Something else, the non-admin debug menu doesn't seem to be working for anyone. It's just the regular unmodified DayZ one (I'm assuming this would be solved by the above code?).

You can take off the activation for the menu so people can access the debug.

Code:
sleep 30;

Also here my server_cleanup.fsm which should fix the vehicle despawn.

Everytime I upload my server.pbo to my dayz.st control panel, my server doesnt work. I can't use a custom server.pbo, im forced to use default.

Everytime I upload my server.pbo to my dayz.st control panel, my server doesnt work. I can't use a custom server.pbo, im forced to use default.

How long have you waited after a restart? It's been going reeeaally slow for me tonight. I restarted 2 or 3 times and eventually gave up, as I was about to remove the pbo a friend got on the server. Must have been like 15 minutes of nothing prior.

yea everything is working great so far when battleye is off, but getting (battleye: Script Restriction #43) when battleye is turned on. i used the scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back