DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta Testing will start on Thursday for the modified code. Keep it coming with the Bug Reports and suggestions. Also USE THE FORMAT I supplied above.
DayZ Server Version: Latest Chernarus Reality
Mods Added: only antihack, animated helicrash, dogs, refuel, sleep in tent and some weather changes
What you did to make the bug happen: join my server second and subsequent times, before restart, and try to watch for players
Are you the one experiencing this bug or other players as well or just admins?: Admins
Is the mods installed correctly?: Yes, before i use old version and all ok

And i think you a forgot section with:

What the issue\bug you are find: my spectate list is empty or say something like "No vehicles" and esp\tele does not work and after 2-5 minutes appear second tools menu and both does not wont to open.

Ok just looked at the original player switch model code and it does in fact backs up your current character state(items, blood, humanity, etc) and then creates a new character and deletes the old one. So I guess u could fix it by adding a Eventhandler, add this code to your Activate.sqf file:
Code:
waituntil {!alive player ; !isnull (finddisplay 46)};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["######","######"]) then {
sleep 30;
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];
(format["player%1",getPlayerUID player) addPublicVariableEventHandler {player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];};
};
I am unable to test this for now, if someone tests this please let me know it worked or not. My theory is that when new character gets created and assigned to "player" variable, the dayz switch model script broadcasts this public variable indicating that it was changed (i hope the player object instance gets changed) therefore triggering the above event handler resulting in addition of the Action Admin Tool menu that was lost during the deletion of the old character.

added fred's wardrobe into admintools menu and used his code for clothing.
added this at the end of clothing code and menu pops back up no problem.
Code:
player addaction [("<t color=""#0074E8"">" + ("Tools Menu") +"</t>"),"admintools\Eexcute.sqf","",5,false,true,"",""];

sad to say im a cut-n-paste code guy. just though i would point out this is working for me

DayZ Server Version: Latest Chernarus Reality
Mods Added: only antihack, animated helicrash, dogs, refuel, sleep in tent and some weather changes
What you did to make the bug happen: join my server second and subsequent times, before restart, and try to watch for players
Are you the one experiencing this bug or other players as well or just admins?: Admins
Is the mods installed correctly?: Yes, before i use old version and all ok

And i think you a forgot section with:

What the issue\bug you are find: my spectate list is empty or say something like "No vehicles" and esp\tele does not work and after 2-5 minutes appear second tools menu and both does not wont to open.
Oh thanks for pointing that out, I was rushing, I'll take a look into it. The beta version coming out on Thursday should fix this, hopefully.

hey blue typo in the readme at the git..
you have:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
Change that to
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

Instead of:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

hey blue typo in the readme at the git..
you have:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
Change that to
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) !=

Instead of:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n
Git cuts stuff out. Will be fixed soon.

btw i edited alot of the vehicle spawn codes if anyone wants it, took out the shit that dont work on cherno, and added in more tracked and heavy armor vehicles. also added in the ability to spawn in buildings. like machine gunners nests, and towers.. keep in mind all the shit you add stays until restart which is perfect.

Reactions: Fox
btw i edited alot of the vehicle spawn codes if anyone wants it, took out the shit that dont work on cherno, and added in more tracked and heavy armor vehicles. also added in the ability to spawn in buildings. like machine gunners nests, and towers.. keep in mind all the shit you add stays until restart which is perfect.

Would actually love to try this.

Please send me it ! ;)

i just took out some of the vehicles that didnt work, and added in other things that work on chernarus. LOOK HARDER..

ya i was gonna do that, but took the fast way out. ill leave that to the admin tool makers. dont wanna step on toes.

I have a cherno server on dayz.st, and i tweeked the admin tools a lil bit.. took out the vehicles that wont spawn, and a couple of the weapons, and switched em. I added in Jets, And heavy armored vehicles. my server allows these vehicles to use their weapons, and they spawn on the map. I added a seperate menu for spawning buildings, i put in. 2 walls, 2 towers, barracks, and Vehicle Repair depot, which refuels, repairs, and resupplys your ammo (like tanks, heli missles, etc. my server allows this stuff.)

the link is JUST the admin tools folder, so delete the one in your mission pbo. and replace it with mine.

about to test it now, but confident enough to say it works. all that shit was pretty straight forward in changing/adding.

http://www.filedropper.com/admintools_1

I have a cherno server on dayz.st, and i tweeked the admin tools a lil bit.. took out the vehicles that wont spawn, and a couple of the weapons, and switched em. I added in Jets, And heavy armored vehicles. my server allows these vehicles to use their weapons, and they spawn on the map. I added a seperate menu for spawning buildings, i put in. 2 walls, 2 towers, barracks, and Vehicle Repair depot, which refuels, repairs, and resupplys your ammo (like tanks, heli missles, etc. my server allows this stuff.)

the link is JUST the admin tools folder, so delete the one in your mission pbo. and replace it with mine.

about to test it now, but confident enough to say it works. all that shit was pretty straight forward in changing/adding.

http://www.filedropper.com/admintools_1
Right, I will take a look into it and put it into source.

tonight, if i get a stick up my ass, ill seperate the vehicles into 3 menus, air, land water. been meaning to do that. going to test and see if the stinger, and grenade launchers work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back