DayZ Admin tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read this entire thread to see if this has been addressed or not yet, but ever since I installed these tools, my server rolls back all vehicles and items stored in tents. I really need to find a way to get around that happening while still keeping my security up on my server. People wont stay if they lose their gear and vehicles. Im assuming it has something to do with the changes made in the server_cleanup and the server_updateObject files. Please help me if you can.

Did anyone have to make a change to their scripts.txt file? I posted some information about the scripts kick I'm getting on the previous page. If anyone can tell me which line they changed to keep from getting kicked for using the Tools menu, I'd appreciate it.

Did anyone have to make a change to their scripts.txt file? I posted some information about the scripts kick I'm getting on the previous page. If anyone can tell me which line they changed to keep from getting kicked for using the Tools menu, I'd appreciate it.
Well ur scripts.txt file doesnt have any exceptions, even if u fix #229 u will get kicked for 20 other restrictions 1 after another, i suggest go to earlier posts and get put the exceptions

Well ur scripts.txt file doesnt have any exceptions, even if u fix #229 u will get kicked for 20 other restrictions 1 after another, i suggest go to earlier posts and get put the exceptions

I've searched the 75 pages, but haven't found that yet.

*edit* Did another search and found the post about the exceptions. Now I don't get kicked, but after I select the tool menu, I get no other menu and I can't select anything with the mouse scroll for a few seconds.

I've searched the 75 pages, but haven't found that yet.

*edit* Did another search and found the post about the exceptions. Now I don't get kicked, but after I select the tool menu, I get no other menu and I can't select anything with the mouse scroll for a few seconds.
This thread has answers to all ur questions and probably all 100 answers to ur upcoming 100 questions after current one. If u really want it to work then read the simple setup guides on page 1 and follow the rest of the pages, but at least do the initial setup thats clearly posted page after page

Here's lines 240 - 244:

Code:
5 TKCV1_0\TKCOWNS.sqf
5 "[_this,\"players\"] execVM \"\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf\";"
5 "_v addweapon \"A\"+\"A1\"+\"2_PM\"+\"C\"; _v addmagazine \"20R\"+\"nd"
5 "zombieshield"
5 "playershield"
Try adding
Code:
5 "_v addweapon \"A\"+\"A1\"+\"2_PM\"+\"C\"; _v addmagazine \"20R\"+\"nd", " !"items.sqf"
5 "zombieshield", !"zombieshield.sqf"

well sometimes it works with the teleport of my mates... but only when i stay on a roof... someone can help me what i made wrong?

Hey florian, did you ever get the teleport thing working? im trying to get this working on Taviana and when I teleport it flicks me back to my original position, I have it working all fine on chernarus So im not sure what im doing wrong here.
I notice someone commented on your post saying this has already been addressed but I cant find it anywhere.

many thanks

robbie

edit: if I teleport whilst on a vehicle the vehicle gets teleported but I flick back to original position
(vehicles disappear after a few seconds also but im not really bothered about that.)

BluePheonix Im having problems with everyone spawning invisible when i use your playermonitor for the admin tools im using bliss server version and namalsk ive tried everything i have the tools working just everyone spawns invisible

Any idea how to get the MAZ_543_SCUD_TK_EP1 to spawn? i have even resulted in adding rmod to the server to try and get it to spawn but big phat zero.

you need to add your player ID in the red section also
still the same

Code:
_pathtoskins = "admintools\skins\";
_pathtoweapon = "admintools\weaponkits\";
_pathtoshields = "admintools\shields\";
_pathtovehicles = "admintools\vehicles\";
_EXECscript1 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtotools+'%1"';
_EXECscript2 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtoskins+'%1"';
_EXECscript3 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtoweapon+'%1"';
_EXECscript4 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtoshields+'%1"';
_EXECscript5 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtovehicles+'%1"';
//customise these menus to fit your server
if ((getPlayerUID player) in [125064390]) then { //all admins
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in []) then { //mods
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ModToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Skins Menu", [3], "#USER:SkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["Weapon Kits", [4], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
                ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]   
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in []) then { //admins
        adminmenu =
        [
            ["",true],
                ["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:AdminToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
        ];};
    if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["125064390"]) then { // super admins
        adminmenu =

still the same

//customise these menus to fit your server
if ((getPlayerUID player) in [125064390]) then { //all admins
if ((getPlayerUID player) in []) then { //mods
adminmenu =
[
["",true],
["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:ModToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in []) then { //admins
adminmenu =
[
["",true],
["Tools Menu", [2], "#USER:AdminToolsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["125064390"]) then { // super admins
adminmenu =
you forgot the quotes around the first pid

on Monday, May 13 ALL support, and information for these tools will be discontinued on opendayz.net and moved to my new site. i understand that this is a pain in the rear for some of you so before you start to complain please let me explain. there are certain restriction placed on the "modders" here at opendayz.net one of them being the ability to ask for donations. i will continue to offer all of my hard work for free but i also need to eat occasionally. another reason for the move is i need a place to host and support everything i have developed some of it has nothing to do with games. last but not least i would like to thank everyone here for there loyalty, hard work, and support, i hope to see all of you over at Phoenix Mods

BluePhoenix175

How do i teleport using the map?

and also when i spawn a vehicle the most of them kill me or despawn when getting into them

I am trying to make custom ammo boxes.
The following code is what I have so far although it is not working...

BluePheonix175 do you think its possible?
CustomAmmoBox.sqf:
Code:
_box = "USBasicAmmunitionBox";
_posplr = [((getPos player) select 0) + 2, ((getPos player) select 1) + 2, 0];
_dirplr = getDir player;
_objPosition = getPosATL player;

// M16A2
_spwnveh = _box createVehicle (_posplr);
_spwnveh setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];
_spwnveh setDir (_dirplr);
_spwnveh setPosATL (_objPosition);
ClearWeaponCargo _box;
ClearMagazineCargo _box;
_box addWeaponCargo ["M16A2",20];
_box addMagazineCargo ["30rnd_556x45_Stanag",100];

I found this code and it works very well for spawning custom ammo boxes.
modify the contents to your needs...
The box will spawn at your location and despawn in 90 seconds.

USBasicWeaponsBox.sqf
Code:
_classname = "USBasicWeaponsBox";
_mypos = getposATL player;
_dir = getdir player;
_mypos = [(_mypos select 0)+2*sin(_dir),(_mypos select 1)+2*cos(_dir), (_mypos select 2)];
_spawn = createVehicle [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_spawn setDir _dir;
_spawn setposATL _mypos;

_weapons = [
    "MeleeHatchet",
    "Colt1911",
    "M4A1_AIM_SD_camo",
    "ItemCompass",
    "ItemFlashlight",
    "ItemKnife",
    "ItemMap",
    "ItemMatchbox"

];

_magazine = [
    "7Rnd_45ACP_1911",
    "15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",
    "FoodSteakCooked",
    "FoodCanBakedBeans",
    "FoodCanSardines",
    "FoodCanPasta",
    "ItemSodaCoke",
    "ItemSodaPepsi",
    "ItemWaterbottle",
    "ItemAntibiotic",
    "ItemBandage",
    "ItemBloodbag",
    "ItemEpinephrine",
    "ItemHeatPack",
    "ItemMorphine",
    "ItemPainkiller",
    "HandChemGreen",
    "HandChemBlue",
    "HandChemRed",
    "HandRoadFlare"

];

_backpack = [
    "DZ_Backpack_EP1"
];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _spawn;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _spawn;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _spawn;

{_spawn addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 5];} forEach _weapons;
{_spawn addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 20];} forEach _magazine;
{_spawn addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x, 1];} forEach _backpack;
/// REMOVE START THESE LINES TO MAKE THE BOX NOT DESPAWN 90 SECS
sleep 90;
deleteVehicle _spawn;
if (true) exitWith {};
/// REMOVE END

currently I am trying to modify a script to parachute ammo boxes in by clicking on the map, so far i have a MV22 spawn in fly over head and drops the boxes with parachutes but the boxes wont fall to the ground only the parachutes fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back