DayZ Civilian v 2.0 Rolling Changelog

SCORE!!!!! I also have over 40 ppl that are wondering about the 'change clothes' action that sems to be desyncing all players from the server. Do you know of a shor tutorial or could you post one on how to comment out this action? Also i wanted to ask if the update is on target for this week still?

Not all the clothes... mainly the soldier one. But sometimes, depending on te connection that some users have (bad ping/fps), they are making desynch for all people, I agree ;)

I tried to fix that on my server without any succes till now... So I asked my player to not use clothes unless I'm present to reboot the server !

Not all the clothes... mainly the soldier one. But sometimes, depending on te connection that some users have (bad ping/fps), they are making desynch for all people, I agree ;)

I tried to fix that on my server without any succes till now... So I asked my player to not use clothes unless I'm present to reboot the server !
unfortunately the only fix now is to disable it completely.

to do so edit
in compiles.sqf

player_wearClothes = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_wearClothes.sqf";

create a file in mpmission\fixes\player_wearClothes.sqf with content

exitWith {};

sorry for being so silent :p. I've been out of it for about a month and now I'm all pumped up. What I got done

[NEW]USP customizable
[NEW] Glock 17 customizable
[NEW] K98 Customizable
[NEW] G3 Customizable.

It is good to see new features but can we have a release date ? Thanks for your work ;)

It is good to see new features but can we have a release date ? Thanks for your work ;)

Ummm, well now I sped it up again (been a bit down and agry for a little while so I took a break.) So next Tuesday, UTC -8.

Also, tomorrow I will work on getting AK's, Masada''s, ACR's, Hk416's, Tar 21's, and rh m4's Customizable :) (might only be able to get the Ak's done

Nice !!! Don't worry about DayZ, its a peacefull world, it is not necessary to get angry :p

One day left ! I'm in the starting blocks !!!!

This is overwhelmingly awesome!!

Today we will be doing a public test, so if you two would so kindly ask you community to test it that would be amazing. We need feedback to see how much has changed, their view, opinion, and what they like and don't like. If the performance is good it will now be out of Alpha and be in Beta :)

hum ok, do you have an ip to give me ? I will share it with my community ;)
or will you share with us the source to make our test server ? (sincerelly, I prefer that way has it is a only french community and they don't like to go on another server).

hum ok, do you have an ip to give me ? I will share it with my community ;)
or will you share with us the source to make our test server ? (sincerelly, I prefer that way has it is a only french community and they don't like to go on another server).

I don't have the ip yet, we aren't done.

VpKZ5a9.jpg
:cool:

Almost done, just need to sync dayz_code together and resign it. I will thent est to see if the verifcation signatures are working, if so, we will set up the test server

Back