DayZ Civilian v 2.0 Rolling Changelog

Just a question, what is the issue with base building ? Maybe I can help on this as I worked on it quite a lot on past servers ;)

I will give the ip and files to my community today.

Just a question, what is the issue with base building ? Maybe I can help on this as I worked on it quite a lot on past servers ;)

I will give the ip and files to my community today.

Sweet, we will also try to throw up an EU server
I think we can fix the base building I just need some zzzz's

I've communicated the info to my players ! Hope they will be able to test and find the bugs for you ;)

So when do you plan to make the server files release ? How any test time did you expect ?

i've been on your test server for about 4 hours today and so far everything looks really really really great! I've recorded my little expedition as well. Where would you like me to post these videos? is there a secret Civilian website i dont know about and if not would you be willing to talk to me about maybe starting one? After all.... it is it's own mod :D and again---Great job guys!

i've been on your test server for about 4 hours today and so far everything looks really really really great! I've recorded my little expedition as well. Where would you like me to post these videos? is there a secret Civilian website i dont know about and if not would you be willing to talk to me about maybe starting one? After all.... it is it's own mod :D and again---Great job guys!
Reddit would be a nice place. Make sure to note it is a beta test

I totally agree : their code is public, they don't have any copyright on it and can't as they made it with BIS tools ;)
So just put them in credits and use the code. Modify it to make it yours and no more issues !

THAT IS SO MUCH BULLSHIT!!! I SAW THIS GARBAGE ON REDDIT LAST NIGHT AND MADE ME MAD AS FUCK! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM BRO. I KNOW YOU DO EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK. BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT! BUT LOOK---- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE THE FUCKING STUPID ASS HOSPITAL AND CHANGE JUST ONE THING ABOUT IT AND IT IS NO LONGER EXCLUSIVE, IT IS THEN YOUR OWN. DID DAY ZERO GET ROCKET PERMISSION BEFORE MAKING THEIR HORRIBLE FAILING ASS MOD??? I THINK NOT! I WILL RALLLY THE DAYZ COMMUNITY ON THIS ONE AND WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!!!!!!! B.I.S. OWNS THE ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN ITS GAMES, DON'T LET THESE PPL TRY TO BRING YOU DOWN BRO! THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS AS HELL BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T MAKE AS SUPERIOR PRODUCT AS YOU!
Calm down haha. DayZero is a fun mod, I enjoy it. They made the hospitals by unbinarizing the original arma 2 models and is against the TOS so if I were to redistribute it and then criticize them about it would be today's new definition of hypocrisy. They asked nicely so I removed them.

Aside from that I started working on opening up some arma 1 interiors with buildings released in their sample mlods that were similar to buildings in arma 2. Call me cra azy but I am doing iy in oxygen 2 xD

I THINK ITS JUST A BIG FAT HAIRY TROLL TRYING TO HATE ON YOUR PIMPIN!!!

Had to laugh on that :D. But it's pretty easy to check out if Tansien is a DayZero Dev. Go to their website and search for Tansien. Purplish is the first person i see being mature when it comes to situations like this. Even though he could just show tansien the finger and say "Please remove the assets you've stolen from Bohemia Interactive Studio without permission.".

But are you sure that, that user is the dev of day zero???? the only time he's ever posted here is to complain about Civ. Can't find him anywhere else. and last night i was a post from some litle fanboy on reddditt accusing Civ of stealing from dayzero,,, I THINK ITS JUST A BIG FAT HAIRY TROLL TRYING TO HATE ON YOUR PIMPIN!!!
Yes, I believe that tasnein is the lead developer. Other people from the DayZero team also requested for the buildings to be used. I wouldnt ever consider it stealing but rather using without permission. Either way I finally learned how to use oxygen 2, I will be trying to opening up interiors from arma 1 sample mlods.

To spider, I am only 16 :p

Back