DayZ Debug Monitor

@Zane: I only got this working for the triggered version. I will look at the other version later this evening, I will need to put it on my server but there's people on right now, so can't just yet.

@Vyktor: Can you confirm which version your using, and possible paste your init.sq file for me. The only reason I'd see that half admins would see it and the others don't , is server lag issues or UID's not being correct. Mine is working with 5 admins at the moment!

Hey I've added everything properly but it seems to not work for non-admins, and i had a thing happen where only half the admins added received the admin monitor, and the other half didn't have anything appear.
edit: this is the always on one btw, not the trigger.

I haven't tested this version yet, as I only have one server and this version was added as a request with no gaurantees. I'll work on fixing it by tomorrow when my server is empty :)

UPDATE: I can now confirm that both versions work. See post below!

@UrbanSkaters Server is updated with 1.7.61 and im using the files from the admin folder.
here is the init im using,
Code:
/*   
    INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 2984;                    //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio false;

//Load in compiled functions
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\compiles.sqf";                //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

//Change the UID's below to match those of you and your admin(s)
//Your admins will get the advanced version of your debug monitor,
//while your regular users will get the cut down version.

if ((getPlayerUID vehicle player) in ["24818630","44879750","5505030","76259270"]) then {
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\player_spawn_2_admin.sqf";
} else {
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "debug\player_spawn_2.sqf";
};

//player_build = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\player_build.sqf";
//player_disarmBomb = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\player_disarmBomb.sqf";
//player_recipeBook = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\player_recipeBook.sqf";
//player_remove = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\player_remove.sqf";
//fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\fn_selfActions.sqf";
//remProc = true;
//hasBuildItem = false;

//CODEINPUT = [];
//keyCode = [];
//keyValid = false;

//antiWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\antiWall.sqf";
//anti_discWall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\anti_discWall.sqf";
//player_chopWood = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "tweaks\player_chopWood.sqf";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
  waitUntil {player == player};
  waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
    _serverMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

};

if (!isDedicated) then {
    //Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;
    waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
    _id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
    _playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";   
};
    //_null = [] execVM "tweaks\player_addActions.sqf";
    //_null = [] execVM "tweaks\take_itemFix.sqf";
    //_null = [] execVM "tweaks\player_bomb.sqf";
    //_null = [] execVM "tweaks\initWall.sqf"; // (must be used with antiWall and anti_discWall)
    //_null = [] execVM "tweaks\antiHeli.sqf";
    //_null = [] execVM "tweaks\take_itemFix.sqf";

//R3F EXECVM
ExecVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

@Vyktor Vale: Thanks for getting that up so quickly. I've actually modified the files and had them tested on 2 separate servers by both the admins and the regular users, the new files and instructions are here. Please start from fresh, to avoid any conflicts with the old scripts.

I'm online for the next hour or two, so let me know if this works or not for you.

Sorry again that you didn't get it working the first time round btw, I think that was down to MY lack of sleep and not enough people to test it out (I'm still new to DayZ script editing). I hope this version works for you.

Can anyone share what they've done with their server.pbo?
-I've been staring at my pbo's for hours now, i just cant get it to work..

Cant get neither debug monitor or HALO jumps, even tho it seems fairly easy?.. my mind just cant get around it,

#DayZ: v1.7.6.1

Can anyone share what they've done with their server.pbo?
-I've been staring at my pbo's for hours now, i just cant get it to work..

Cant get neither debug monitor or HALO jumps, even tho it seems fairly easy?.. my mind just cant get around it,

#DayZ: v1.7.6.1

Hi Minamo, this debug isn't meant for your server.pbo, it's for the mission.pbo

Well i can tell you it works for me urban, unsure about non admins but yea its good, nice work.

I'm glad you like it. PM your server and I'll log in and confirm the default user version is working for you.

Update: Logged onto Vyktro Vales server and confirmed the default debug monitor was working exactly as it should be.

NB: if you break your mission file trying to do this, I cannot help you. The admin debug monitor is intended to be used as is, and any changes are done at your own risk.

how can i set the admin debug for everyone without how close the player is

The types of customisation for this monitor is pretty large, I'm afraid if I start telling people how to customise it exactly to their individual liking I'll be swamped.. I'll do this just once though ;)

If you want to remove the "within 500m" variable and text.. Edit this line:

Code:
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Players: %8</t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>Within 500m: %11</t><br/>

To look like this: (compare the two lines to see what I did, for future reference)

Code:
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Players: </t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>%8</t><br/>

Now , if I'm reading your question correctly, you also want to give the ADMIN debug monitor to ALL users. To do this depends on which version you are using.. and both can go terribly wrong if you don't understand code. So, I'm going to suggest that you simply use P1's original code: http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/dayz-debug-monitor.8256/

and as an example for the Trigger Version, replace the hintsilent parseText Format [" ........ , code with this:

Code:
      hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >[%18]</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>[FPS: %10]</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='center' color='#FFBF00'>Survived %7 Days</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Players: </t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>%8</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Vehicles:</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%13(%14)</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left'>Air: %16</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>Sea: %23</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Motorbikes: %15</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream'align='right'>Cars: %17</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Zombies (alive/total): </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%20(%19)</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Zombies Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Headshots: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Murders: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Bandits Killed: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%5</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Humanity: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#FFBF00'>Blood: </t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>%9</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' >GPS: %22</t><t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='right'>DIR: %24</t><br/>
    <t size='0.95'font='Bitstream'align='center' >%21</t><br/>",
    (name player),
    (player getVariable['zombieKills', 0]),
    (player getVariable['headShots', 0]),
    (player getVariable['humanKills', 0]),
    (player getVariable['banditKills', 0]),
    (player getVariable['humanity', 0]),
    (dayz_skilllevel),
    (count playableUnits),
    r_player_blood,
    (round diag_fps),
    (({isPlayer _x} count (getPos vehicle player nearEntities [["AllVehicles"], 500]))-1),
    viewdistance,
    (count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["StaticWeapon","Car","Motorcycle","Tank","Air","Ship"],25000])),
    count vehicles,
    (count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Motorcycle"],25000])),
    (count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Air"],25000])),
    (count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Car"],25000])),
    (gettext (configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> (typeof vehicle player) >> 'displayName')),
    (count entities "zZombie_Base"),
    ({alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base"),
    (getPosASL player),
    (mapGridPosition getPos player),
    (count([6800, 9200, 0] nearEntities [["Ship"],25000])),
    (round(getDir player))

its work how do you let it stay and how come that it not change when you run or something

Read the README on the github page, that's what its for, I spent 3 hours making sure it answered all these types of questions. It doesn't update because you're using the trigger version. If you want the updating Always on version, read the README!

As to your other question about setting survivor name. Survivor name is %1 .. Look at the code and figure it out. There was only so much I could add to the admin debug, that is the maximum number of lines already. Google it !

I used PBOmanager to install this but cant seem to get it working. I have a day.st server but i know im able to do this. Please can some one tell me step by step how to do it to see what i did wrong

Note: Says when i join "cant find variables.sqf" then it will stop at 39 of 40 kb and you cant spawn in.

Back