DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Well I have an issue. upon trying to connect to the server, the error message "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\description.sqd not found." why would i be getting this, and how can i fix it? I have tried finding somewhere to input that into the dayz_code.pbo file, but havent been successful. Greatly appreciated :)

Thats not the error i get. it says that the file is missing and i havent changed anything, i set it up as in the video, and when i try to join it through the game, it says cannot join, and the ARMA II server window has that error message that pops up, and i click ok, as it is the only option, and the server closes and the window closes, and the game says unable to join

in your folder MPMissions \ dayz_1.Chernarus
in the file description.ext correct the line
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\description.sqd" to
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\description.sqf"

Can anyone help with pwnoz0r server files + TSW antihack?
I cant connect via TSW pannel because mysql database doesnt allow remote connections. I've trying edit user table changing "localhost" to "%" with navicat but doesnt work either.

Someone can help please?

Can anyone help with pwnoz0r server files + TSW antihack?
I cant connect via TSW pannel because mysql database doesnt allow remote connections. I've trying edit user table changing "localhost" to "%" with navicat but doesnt work either.

Someone can help please?

This may help you out. Is the anti-hack on your local computer? If so you can just use your server login info to login to the MySQL database

http://forums.techguy.org/software-development/623379-how-enable-remote-access-mysql.html

With tsw i cant even connect i get this error Table hivemind.profile doesnt exists Query in question select count(*) from profile

Hi Pwnoz0r, and all!
I have a difficult puzzle, and will be very grateful for the help!

I have installed the latest version of this build https://github.com/Pwnoz0r/DayZ-Private-Server/zipball/master

The server starts without errors.
When entering the server error appears: "Incorrect version, the server refused the connection."

Question: How can I fix this??
On the other servers on the internet go in with no problems.

Tried to put on Arma2 patches 103718 and 108074. Dayz have version 1.8.0.3

Thank you!

In server.cfg stated "requiredBuild = 103718".
I tried with this patch, but does not work.

Also I tried the patch 108074.
But I can enter on the other servers 1.8.0.3 (108074) on the internet .

Does the server have the correct version both client and server need same version. You can comment out the required build by putting a // in front of it. Do that and see if you c an get on. If you can either server or client doesn't have correct versions

Code:
 //requiredBuild=103718

Thank you very much , problem solved ! Dayz Commander!

I went into a lobby of one of the servers through Dayz Commander, -> ESC -> Multiplayer - > and went to my own server without error.

Back