DayZ Private Server Files Pack (1.8.8)

Also, do I export the table content for all 4 sections (hivemind, informatio_schema, mysql, performance_schema)?

Personally I have been using both PWnoz0r's files and bliss to run different maps and I find Pwnoz0r's files much more stable and a more reliable package, it just works for 99.9% of people.

While you do have more options for Bliss, there is a lot more room to screw up and hence we have 10000000 of questions begging for support on Bliss and much fewer for Pwnoz0r's

Well, that's somewhat reassuring. Hopefully, I can get this to work again (was working until I applied the latest fixes).

After copying over my original files back, it looks like the hive won't connect. A player can never enter the game--goes into immediate red chain with no connection countdown.

So, I tried reapplying all of the fix files and importing my exported tables, but there were around 1300 errors and it was "unsuccessful".

So, now I am stuck. I really need to know exactly which tables and settings to use when exporting and importing.

So i have used the update link that rajkosto had provided and the server works now so thank you but now there is another issue there are no cars? In the object_data its empty? what i am trying to work towards is all the cars spawn on the map including the new cars from 1.7.4 (police car, plane ex...) if your able to send a link of a data file that has what i need in it that would be great or point me in the right direction.

thanks again for the help.

I finally got it to work. Had to try every combo of export and import settings before I could do it with zero errors. Tested fine so far. Thanks for the offer, Edward. I think I am good now.

There is one negative. The fixed files had all of the vehicles and aircraft in the database, but my original did not. In order to have zero errors importing, I had to delete all of the existing stuff in the import settings. So, now I am without all of those extra vehicles. How can I add just those without screwing up the current database?

Mr Pwn, your pCleanupOOB needs an exception added for null values being attempted to be converted to decimal.

see
Code:
BEGIN

DECLARE intLineCount    INT DEFAULT 0;
    DECLARE intDummyCount    INT DEFAULT 0;
    DECLARE intDoLine            INT DEFAULT 0;
    DECLARE intWest                INT DEFAULT 0;
    DECLARE intNorth            INT DEFAULT 0;

SELECT COUNT(*)
        INTO intLineCount
        FROM object_data;

SELECT COUNT(*)
        INTO intDummyCount
        FROM object_data
        WHERE Classname = 'dummy';

WHILE (intLineCount > intDummyCount) DO

SET intDoLine = intLineCount - 1;

SELECT ObjectUID, Worldspace
            INTO @rsObjectUID, @rsWorldspace
            FROM object_data
            LIMIT intDoLine, 1;

SELECT REPLACE(@rsWorldspace, '[', '') INTO @rsWorldspace;
        SELECT REPLACE(@rsWorldspace, ']', '') INTO @rsWorldspace;
        SELECT REPLACE(SUBSTRING(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@rsWorldspace, ',', 2), LENGTH(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@rsWorldspace, ',', 2 -1)) + 1), ',', '') INTO @West;
        SELECT REPLACE(SUBSTRING(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@rsWorldspace, ',', 3), LENGTH(SUBSTRING_INDEX(@rsWorldspace, ',', 3 -1)) + 1), ',', '') INTO @North;

SELECT INSTR(@West, '-') INTO intWest;
        SELECT INSTR(@North, '-') INTO intNorth;

IF (intNorth = 0) THEN
            IF (@North = NULL) THEN
                SET @North = '';
                SELECT CONVERT(@North, DECIMAL(16,8)) INTO intNorth;
            END IF;
            IF (@North != NULL) THEN
                SELECT CONVERT(@North, DECIMAL(16,8)) INTO intNorth;
            END IF;
        END IF;

IF (intWest > 0 OR intNorth > 15360) THEN
            DELETE FROM object_data
                WHERE ObjectUID = @rsObjectUID;
        END IF;

SET intLineCount = intLineCount - 1;

END WHILE;

END

I got this error:
TuzvP.png

Can anybody help me?

hey, just got everything setup and working fine. Kudos, one thing i need to do is edit starting inventory. there is no documentation on your gethub besides "You can change a players starting inventory by editing the .... which will allow you to enter the ID's of the items you would like to make a player start of with. For example:"

Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction. If this was posted somewhere and i missed it i'm sorry.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 113
I have a screen, and it freezes like this. It stay like this for a while. Can someone help me?
It smells like MySQL, like game server can't connect to mysql server...
May be, not sure.
Mysql server is launched without any problem? Can you connect to with a client software, as Heidisql for example ?
Or have changed some mysql passwords?

Updated to 1.7.5. If you have trouble make sure to watch the new video.

WAIT UNTIL THE NEWEST DAYZ FILES COME OUT(1.7.5)! IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WATCH THE NEW INSTALLATION VIDEO IF YOU'RE CONFUSED. DO NOT FILL OUT SUPPORT TICKETS IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO AHEAD OF TIME.

Do you need 1.7.5 to test the server files? I get stuck on loading screen and I followed the video!!

Back