DayZ.ST Overwatch Now Supported

AVendettaForYou

As part of the DayZ.ST Official Staff, I would like to announce we have finally integrated this mod for customers to rent now.

We are currently running the latest patch 0.2.3.

We would need to edit our control panel map to include all the weapons/gear/etc that are available in the mod. Scrumbee do you have a list off all the weapons/etc that are included in the mod as well as magazines and how much space it takes up?

It would be nice if there was a starting loadout option in the control panel??? Any chance on that?

It's all dependent on how the mod is set up, since most of the mods are using 1.7.7 code it's really hard to work around with the coding to allow a starting loadout since it is basically hardcoded into the mod itself, most of the custom loadouts etc don't even work anymore due to the coding that is being used. For example when we updated Namalsk last week starting/custom loadouts worked fine then once the update was implemented there was no way to set one without messing around with the coding and having to implement it into the pbo itself.

We do have the option for a starting loadout in the control panel it's just dependent on the mod as if you can actually have one or not.

You can do it through the database very easily

I tried doing that, the "instance" table correct? DB holds the changes but doesn't make it in game. Same thing going on with my Namalsk server after .75 upgrade, though there is a starting loadout option in the CP for Nama. I read somewhere there was a way to change starting gear in OW but required a bit of rewrite??? Anyways, its all good, I still love the mod.

I tried doing that, the "instance" table correct? DB holds the changes but doesn't make it in game. Same thing going on with my Namalsk server after .75 upgrade, though there is a starting loadout option in the CP for Nama. I read somewhere there was a way to change starting gear in OW but required a bit of rewrite??? Isn't the starting loadout in OW hardcoded?

p.s. forgive my noobish understanding of scripting and what does what. So far I've been pretty successful as a "selftaught" ;P
watch the whole thing very informative.

im running an OW server with AI/NPC and AI mission script using dayz.st
everything seems fine so far and they have a very friendly and helpful staff.
and its very easy to spawn vehicle into the map..
i recommend using dayz.st if you're planning to run a dayz server

LOL, it's not like you have a choice, dayz.st will update your server whenever they feel like updating your server.

0.2.3 is pretty buggy itself right now.

not really. im still running 0.2.3 and to change to 0.2.4, i just have to renamed my server.but is 0.2.4 better than 0.2.3? i heard there's crafting..

not really. im still running 0.2.3 and to change to 0.2.4, i just have to renamed my server.but is 0.2.4 better than 0.2.3? i heard there's crafting..

LOL, that's not how it works, you are just editing the name of the server, not actually updating the server. DayZ.ST will update everyone's server that is hosted by DayZ.ST at the same time no matter what you name it.

You will get updated when the rest of us get updated. You can't roll it back, you can't update it sooner, thats part of being on a shared hosting server. You are stuck to the same versions as the rest of us.

Fuck man i realy angry about this, when u guys think u are going to fix the custom loadout for custom player, because this is not wokring anymore in dayz.st hosting, i try everything and nothing yet, plus i tryed to change the hive.dll overwath mod for the old hive.dll 1.7.7.1 and when i tryed that dayz.st / filezilla tell me:

Answer: 227 Entering Passive Mode (192,31,185,203,41,50)
Command: APPE HiveExt.dll
Answer: 550-This file is banned on server!
Answer: 550 Cannot STOR. No permission.

DayZ.st hosting please fix the custom loadout for custom players !!!! --.--

Back