DayZ.ST Overwatch Now Supported

Custom loadouts are working just fine.

Player inventory goes [[weapons and tools],[ammo and items]]
backpacks go [backpack name,[[weapon],[#]],[[item, tool, ammo],[#,#,#]]]
vehicle and tent inventory goes [[[weapon],[#]],[[item, tool, ammo],[#,#,#]],[[backpack],[#]]]
all items are case sensitive and surrounded by quotes and commas

I have already tested both the starting and custom loadout and got them both to work properly on my server so make sure you are doing everything properly.

We implemented the 1.7.7.1 Hive.dll when we updated to 0.2.4.

Can u be more precise please?, because when i added custom loadout from database this not works, where did u write all that items? in mission.pbo? in server.pbo?

Please we realy need to fix this
Thanks in advance

The problem im having right now is when i complete all the info in the cust_loadout table and cust_loadout_profile table when i go inside game nothing is spawing i just spawn with the instance gear, here u have an example of the code but im 100% sure is not the code because im using DayZ Loadout Generator, the problem seems to be the server / hosting

[["M9SD","Mk_48_DZ","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemEtool","ItemToolbox","ItemMatchbox","ItemFlashlightRed"],["15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","100Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_762x51_M240","ItemPainkiller","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","PipeBomb","ItemWaterBottle","FoodSteakCooked"]]

["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[["DMR"],[1]],[["20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],[2]]]

So i think the tables are not working? can u give me a copy of your cust_loadout table and cust_loadout_profile tables please?.-

I dont know what more i need to do : /

And we realy need this because we sell items for pay our hosting with them

For Example
Code:
[["ItemCompass","NVGoggles","ItemHatchet","ItemKnife","ItemMatchbox","LeeEnfield","Binocular","ItemMap","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemToolbox","ItemGPS","ItemMachete","ItemEtool","glock17_EP1"],["ItemBandage","10x_303","10x_303","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","FoodSteakCooked","ItemWaterbottle","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemAntibiotic","Skin_Sniper1_DZ"]]

["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[[],[]]]

It is not with us, because I have tested it on my server and it worked just fine.

Back