DayZ Whitelister Pro Plus

This does not work for me. I get the error, "The user specified as a definer ('dayz'@'%') does not exist", and yes it DOES exist, with all privileges. And the thing is, if I use the wrong password, instead of saying it doesn't exist I get this error:
"Access denied for user 'dayz'@'localhost' (using password: YES)".

I tried replacing making it ('dayz'@'localhost'), didn't work, ('dayz@localhost'@'%') didn't work. Replacing dayz with root didn't work.

I am guessing since you have the % there the actual DB is remote to the app?

I had these sorts of issues when trying to connect into a remote DB, gave up and just used a local instance on the server, after that no more problem. Mind you I have a few other apps connecting out remotely just fine but oh well.

I'm running the app on my PC, and have the SQL database on my PC as well. I also have a dayz server setup on my PC for testing, this is why I have the "dayz" username in my database. Everything is local on my machine, but it gives me that error no matter what I've tried.

The % is there by default when I downloaded the .zip.

Try changing '%' to 'localhost' if everything is local. Also if your user for your server database is 'dayz'@'%' you are in trouble. Hacker could get your hive config file via loadfile and then truncated your database. Let me explain, mysql users go like this 'username'@'ip to connect from'. Therefore if you have '%' it means that user can connect from any ip in the world.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've been busy working on other projects but I'll hopefully have some time soon to work a bit more on the whitelister. Mainly supporting multiple instances and being able to run the program as a service.

Hambeast, I'm sorry about not crediting your work, I'm sure I credited you in the original post but may have overwritten it in an edit. I've updated the post now, so I hope all is good :)

Hey mate. Great application really!
We have some steady 40 people on all evenings, which means alot of hackers find us interesting.
Implemented the whitelist with your nifty tool today.
This might be a stupid question, but I do wonder..

Do we need to keep the DayzWhitelistProPlus application running all the time at one of our private computers? As we're hiring the server from a provider. Or can we just make a scheduled #whitelist on in the BEC?

Thank you kindly!

Hey mate. Great application really!
We have some steady 40 people on all evenings, which means alot of hackers find us interesting.
Implemented the whitelist with your nifty tool today.
This might be a stupid question, but I do wonder..

Do we need to keep the DayzWhitelistProPlus application running all the time at one of our private computers? As we're hiring the server from a provider. Or can we just make a scheduled #whitelist on in the BEC?

Thank you kindly!
Hi mate,

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. With regards to keeping the application open: yes, you will need a dedicated computer where this application can run while you want the whitelist to be active.

With regards to the #whitelist on command, are you asking whether you can setup a schedule to issue this command? If so, then, again, yes! You should be able to simply set up a schedule that will issue the command 'say -1 #whitelist on', and the whitelist will be turned on. Likewise, you could schedule the command 'say -1 #whitelist off' and it'll be deactivated at your specified time. Hope that helps.

Thank you for such a quick reply.
We'll just have it running on one of our private servers then. Thank you!

I just started using the app, got it all installed and working properly. I just wish i could import all my current users into the whitelist but the hive DB only stores the unique_ID.

Does this whitelist check for a match on names? can I just add a bunch of GUIDS(1033) and fill email and name with junk? or not at all?

I just started using the app, got it all installed and working properly. I just wish i could import all my current users into the whitelist but the hive DB only stores the unique_ID.

I wrote a few scripts that would parse my log files for all of my player's GUIDs and automatically added them to the whitelist. If you want I can have a dig around to find it and send you it if you'd like. Let me know.

Does this whitelist check for a match on names? can I just add a bunch of GUIDS(1033) and fill email and name with junk? or not at all?

It doesn't check for names, no. So yes, you can fill in just the GUIDs and you're good to go.

I wrote a few scripts that would parse my log files for all of my player's GUIDs and automatically added them to the whitelist. If you want I can have a dig around to find it and send you it if you'd like. Let me know.

Don't worry about it, I think I've captured most of my regular users by now, thanks though.

so I tried #whitelist off , say -1 #whitelist off, from Gotcha(rcon tool) and from ingame, and it does not turn it off. any ideas?
also, I don't think it kicks people not whitelisted that are already in game, and the whitelist kicks on, correct?

yes it is

timeout 15 <- change it
:: start Whitelist
set whitelist="C:\YOUR PATH\"
cd /d %whiteliste%
start "" "your exe.exe"

Add this to your start.bat

The chat commands do not seem to work for me. I am logging in as admin in the game, switching to Global chat and typing #whitelist off. nothing happens and the whitelist stays active.

Back