HALO Jump On Spawn! - Tutorial

i have managed to get it working on our tavi server with many other mods but i cant seem to find the addactions to allow our players to move themselves or the chute. I would be more than willing to share my knowledge if anyone needs help btw. Also when i use one exec code(the one provided execFSM it prevents zedz and loot from spawning. If i use both it all works lol.

Do you have the anti-hack installed that was (correct me if I'm wrong) created by Hangender and Blur?

Now we need to fix the anti-teleport issue in 1.7.6.1 so:​
Find player_monitor.fsm in your @DayZ folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\Addons\dayz_code\system) --- you must unpack your dayz_code.pbo to see the file ---​
Place that file (player_monitor.fsm) in your fixes folder as well.​
Edit it, and find:​

Code:
 "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n

Now replace it with:​
Code:
// "[] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"";" \n
Open init.sqf and find:​
Code:
_playerMonitor =    [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
Replace it with:​
Code:
_playerMonitor =    [] execFSM "fixes\player_monitor.fsm";
Repack and upload! Enjoy!​

I'm using DayZ.st 1.7.7.1 and Admin Tools the only line in player_monitor.FSM is:
Code:
      "dayz_medicalH =    [] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\init_medical.sqf"";    //Medical Monitor Script (client only)" \n

However, in player_monitor.SQF it is there...
Code:
_id = [] execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.fsm";

Either way, using Admin Tools, the directory in the init.sqf was changed:
Code:
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
    //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

It isn't working... suicided a couple times testing it.

Has anyone figured out the actions thats needs to be whitelisted when using antihack to be able to move while falling/when you have the parachute open?

You find the "
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";" in init.sqf these days.
Kids these days... re-read my original post - you're message in invalid, the antihack has already been // out.

Now my question was regarding the directory path of the Player_Monitor since I use the Admin Tools mod.

________________________Original Message__________________________________

I'm using DayZ.st 1.7.7.1 and Admin Tools the only line in player_monitor.FSM is:
Code:
      "dayz_medicalH =    [] execVM ""\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\init_medical.sqf"";    //Medical Monitor Script (client only)" \n

However, in player_monitor.SQF it is there...
Code:
_id = [] execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.fsm";

Either way, using Admin Tools, the directory in the init.sqf was changed:
Code:
    _playerMonitor = [] execFSM "admintools\player_monitor.fsm";
    //[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

I
Has anyone figured out the actions thats needs to be whitelisted when using antihack to be able to move while falling/when you have the parachute open?
It's not that hard to find. All you have to do is open fn_halo.sqf and search for addaction. Anyways here it is. It should work "STR_HALO_OPEN_CHUTE" if not message me back I'll find it.

I
It's not that hard to find. All you have to do is open fn_halo.sqf and search for addaction. Anyways here it is. It should work "STR_HALO_OPEN_CHUTE" if not message me back I'll find it.
actually it IS hard to find because ive been whitelisting actions for a month and cant get it to work. That addaction is ONLY for open chute without dying.

actually it IS hard to find because ive been whitelisting actions for a month and cant get it to work. That addaction is ONLY for open chute without dying.

Okay then try this. I can't seem to find the whitelisted actions that I did before but hopefully these will work
Code:
bis_fnc_halo_clouds
bis_fnc_halo_dir
bis_fnc_halo_dirLimit
bis_fnc_halo_dirAdd
bis_fnc_halo_action
bis_fnc_halo_keydown
bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh
Some of those actions might be worthless but try them anyway. I'll try and look for my old ones since I removed this from my server along with the actions.

EDIT: Forget the first number of actions. This should clear up your problem right away. bis_fnc_halo_action, s_halo_action, bis_fnc_halo, bis_fnc_halo_keydown

I felt like adding this back to my server but I can't find the line to comment out of the player_monitor.fsm... Is their a different way to do this on 1.7.7.1?

Nevermind someone already posted a fix.

Okay then try this. I can't seem to find the whitelisted actions that I did before but hopefully these will work
Code:
bis_fnc_halo_clouds
bis_fnc_halo_dir
bis_fnc_halo_dirLimit
bis_fnc_halo_dirAdd
bis_fnc_halo_action
bis_fnc_halo_keydown
bis_fnc_halo_keydown_eh
Some of those actions might be worthless but try them anyway. I'll try and look for my old ones since I removed this from my server along with the actions.

EDIT: Forget the first number of actions. This should clear up your problem right away. bis_fnc_halo_action, s_halo_action, bis_fnc_halo, bis_fnc_halo_keydown
ya idk whats up with hangenders antihack, or why he charges people 30 dollars and doesnt want to seem to provide proper support ever. So......ya. Noticed he responded when he thought someone didnt give him credit on a tutorial though. Go figure. Not one of the addactions allows non admin player movement during halo spawn or chute control. And beleiev me i have tried EVERY one of them lol.

Anyone managed to get this running on tavi 2.0?

Ive tried all the steps, even taken off my anti hack still no luck.

everyone that has tavi 2.0 YES i have this working flawlessly. It requires a few different files than the cherno tut. The ONLY problem i have is allowing non admin players to move the freefall and chute after deployment. Hangender does not seem to want to support his freaking antihack. Not sure how they do it in the UK guys but here in the US we support our f***ing products. If you need help making this work with the exception of what i just ranted about pm me and i will help you.

is there a link to the tavi files please? I would love to have this working on my server.
There are no tavi files to link. You have to use the tut to do halo spawn and modify when needed. For example it says use ur c:\blah\blah\blah\@dayz.....For taviana do the same thing but use the dayz_code from @taviana NOT from @dayz. Its really that simple.

I have figured out it has nothing to do with the actions. Those simply allow you to open ur chute and what not. The problem is keydown is overridden by bhangenders antihack. Someone needs to figure out a way to allow other keydowns through for non admin players to be able to move around in the fall and control the steerable chute.

Back