How can i edit the Default loadout for my server?

Where do I edit this? I mean, I have the code to copy/paste into, but how do I open the file and where is it in my server files? Plz help!

• Have a private Hive Server
  • Have an SQL table editor (I use MySQL Workbench
  • Make sure you have the following tables inside your DayZ Server Database.
    Cust_Loadout and Cust_Loadout_profile
  • Create in cust_loadout the profiles and making each ID unigue (1000 , 1001 , 1002 etc)
  • Fill in Inventory what kind of Items you need (for item names search for that on the net)
  • Fill in for backpack the same.. first specifying the backback name.
  • Fill in for model what kind of skin you want to use for a ID (SurvivorW2_DZ or Soldier1_dz etc)
  • Fill in for description what you want (like Standard , Sniper etc)
  • For the table Cust_loadout_profile you specify the ID name ,as in created with Cust_loadout table . And you specify the playing unique ID.. which you can find in the table Profile.
As you can read on the first pages.. the way you enter the Inventory and Backpack stuff is very complicated..

For inventory you have for instance :

[["Binocular","ItemFlashlight","ItemCompass","Makarov"],["ItemTent","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemBandage","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"]]

What you now want to do is. Go onto your server.. find yourself the kits you like.. and check in the survivor table how that inventory is written inside the table.. Copy that to a text document and then copy it to the inventory of your custom loadout file.

Same goes for backback .. example:

["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[[],[]],[["ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodSteakCooked","ItemSodaPepsi","FoodSteakRaw"],[2,1,2,3,1,4]]]

Also here is .. put stuff in your packback.. check the survivor table and copy and paste that to your custom loadout file...

You may optionally enable a system that allows you to define custom spawn loadouts for individuals and/or group. To do so, follow these steps:
  1. Run perl db_migrate.pl --schema BlissInvCust --version 0.02. Be sure to include any parameters needed for your specific database passwords / configuration.
  2. When building Bliss, you must add --with-invcust to your arguments, for example perl build.pl --with-invcust.
There are two tables which you must insert values into to use this feature. The cust_loadout table defines unique sets of inventory/backpack to give the player(s) on spawn. The cust_loadout_profile table then ties these cust_loadout rows to player profile IDs. You can associate multiple profile IDs to a single loadout with this relationship.

Back