How do i change namalsk 0.75 starting gear?

Hey, I finally heard back from DayZ.ST regarding the Namalsk .75 upgrade. Here's is both responses I got;

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM, DayZ.ST Administrator <[email protected]> wrote:
We will work on fixing the starting loadout and all the other issues that accommodated the update.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM, DayZ.ST Administrator <[email protected]> wrote:
With the namalsk update they updated their code to mirror 1.7.7 which was a buggy mess and setting a default loadout and alot of the configs are messed up with it. Setting a default loadout would require pbo changes.
The loot spawn system is a buggy mess with the update and is not in our control and would have to be edited by the players since the namalsk devs decided to use a buggy version mod in the first place. You can follow this guide for fixing loot spawn issues: http://www.opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-custom-loot-tables-and-adjusting-spawn-rates.11589/
Did you have any luck with your server regarding heli wrecks and loot?

hey dude how do you put your server info when you post, like how do you get those banners i have my game tracker banner url but where do i put it?

Thanks mate I will try that when I get on my pc but no I havent had any luck wwiththe crash sites unless its because I am using a modded older server_ spawncrashsite.sqf so the crash sites arent spawing because of that. I will try that tommorrow and it makes sense to remove // as the // stops the code from being read I will try it and sorry for the bad english im typing this fast on my phone. Any info on the loadout yet I fear that dayz.st may not do anything I hope they do thabks for help :)

Ok maing, no problem. I'll have to do due some testing with Namalsk. Right now I'm trying to figure out some stuff with Overwatch. It doesn't appear to be fully supported yet. Nowhere in the control panel can you set a starting loadout......the story of my life, LOL.

So far, no resolve on Namalsk starting loadout via CP. Tested last night and just now. Oh well...

btw, OW is running flawlessly with addons. The initial release of pbos were not ones you could edit. Still no option to set a starting loadout in OW via CP :(

I have the fix for you guys, I dont own a namalsk server and I am not sure what the loadout is but for simplicity lets say its a makarov and 2 mags and 2 bandages..

at the bottem of your init you can put
Code:
waitUntil { !isNil ("PVDZ_plr_LoginRecord") and
!(player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 5000 and
typeOf player == "Survivor2_DZ") and
!(player getVariable ["humanity",0] < -2000 and
(typeOf player == "Survivor2_DZ" or
typeOf player == "SurvivorW2_DZ") ) and
!(player getVariable ["humanity",0] > 0 and
(typeOf player == "Bandit1_DZ" or
typeOf player == "BanditW1_DZ") ) };
//saying only act on a fresh spawn
if (dayzPlayerLogin2 select 2) then
{
    //removing old items
    player removeWeapon "Makarov";
    player removeMagazines "8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"
//add custom loadout - weapons
    player addWeapon "M9";
    player addMagazine "15Rnd_9x19_M9";
//tools 
    player addWeapon "ItemCompass";
    player addWeapon "ItemMap";
//backpack
    removeBackpack player;
    player addBackpack "DZ_Backpack_EP1";
};

Got this from another thread thanks to player2k

It doesnt work but thanks anyway :) Dayz.st are useless and clearly cant be bothered to do anything about it. They have emailed the other dude back but not me after sending 3 emails about it on three different email addresses i have not had one reply. I will revert my server back to namalsk never the less as i was getting 30-40 players in the namalsk and zero in cherno. Its a shame that they had to update it to 0.75 and u cant downgrade :( hopefully we will eventually be able to find a solution, i will keep looking :)

It's all good. I'm sure DayZ.ST will eventually have things working correctly, probably going to take a bit though. This is the exact same thing happening on my OW server however that's a whole different ball of wax.

*was going to rant, decided not to.

No sorry sir, not yet there is a fix and a few people have it as I was emailing an admin at dayz.st and he said he told a few people how to do it and asked them to upload a tutorial on dayz.st wiki but they havent done this yet and that will be the fix for the problem hopefully they will upload a tutorial soon if I find that or any other fix I will post it here :)

know what's the weirdest? I get the starting gear some times after I died. As do other players. But that's really irregular to say the least..

Back