[Idea] Modify Daimyo's basebuilding to allow height adjustment while placing object.

Nebulazer

Valued Member!
I love basebuilding and have added more than double the amount of original things to build on my server, I would love the ability to change height while building. It would create a whole new realm of basebuilding.

Hmm not a bad idea. Maybe I will try to get that working when I have more time.

Would be awesome to just scroll your mousewheel to get higher or lower and run around to place things anywhere :D

We have enough problems with people abusing glitches to get into bases as it is, I agree it would be cool though :)

We have enough problems with people abusing glitches to get into bases as it is, I agree it would be cool though :)

Yeah you're right. There would be something needed like an item you can craft which claims base territory for one person and there he is the only person who can build.

That would prevent that people could use that to get into other bases through craft a bridge or something into it

Yeah you're right. There would be something needed like an item you can craft which claims base territory for one person and there he is the only person who can build.

That would prevent that people could use that to get into other bases through craft a bridge or something into it

That's actually a really good idea, it would also work around a few of the glitches I catch people using at the moment, if only the owner could build within a certain radius after an object was built. Although clans on my server like to each own a wall so they can always get in an out.

edit: then again if the "terrain ownership" is governed by a separate buildable item, all the owner would need to do is remove that, let the clan build and then replace it. I still have to install your excellent looking fixes on my server kikyou2, thanks for your hard work on this mod. If you get this working too it would be amazing.

That's actually a really good idea, it would also work around a few of the glitches I catch people using at the moment, if only the owner could build within a certain radius after an object was built. Although clans on my server like to each own a wall so they can always get in an out.

edit: then again if the "terrain ownership" is governed by a separate buildable item, all the owner would need to do is remove that, let the clan build and then replace it. I still have to install your excellent looking fixes on my server kikyou2, thanks for your hard work on this mod. If you get this working too it would be amazing.
I love this idea! Maybe a flag pole that has a script attached to it to claim a 300 sqm area so no one else can build there.

Anything new in this ?
I want to increase my building height and the only thing i have found is this threat.
So, is there a way? :)

Back