[IDEA]Redirecting file calls to allow banned items[REALITY!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting interesting.
If it takes downloading a hacker script or anything like that. IDK. I will hold off on judgment until he post the finished product/solution.

Yep, that's my account. I don't deny that. But I think that you have what I use it for misconstrued. I use that to look for the newest menus that all the script kiddies have/will have and make sure to block it before it becomes widespread. I have one on unknowncheats and a few other game hacking forums as well. However, you are free to believe what you want.

I **think** what is going on is that he has downloaded a hacker script
Sipply put, no. And I laugh at the notion that I would need to.

and is integrating that into the mission to be used in a controlled manner
Not a bad idea, but not what I'm doing.

Everyone has read the post "Hackers can spawn in weapons/vehicles that I can't"
I haven't... please send me a link.

IDK what you're implying by linking that, but that looks like a keystealer to me. I'm not about to download it to find out, but it definitely looks like one, especially considering it includes a "free battleye bypass (at least for now, he said that he was releasing the free version for a "limited time," however that was posted back in December of last year)." This screams keystealer to me. Why exactly would you link us to this on OpenDayZ?

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be a jerk and anyone who players others here is a god send but man post it for christ sakes. If you have been on here to reply to shooting blanks could you not have posted the solution? I am dying for this. Please come on!!!!

I understand completely, I will be able to finish it by the end of this week, source code uploaded to github, and documentation will follow the following days.

here is the post that pops up every time you search for spawning in banned vehicles:
http://opendayz.net/threads/hackers-can-spawn-banned-vehicles-admins-cant.8206/

I am not "implying" anything by linking the video. I was simply demonstrating that the hacker scripts load into memory after the game starts and are able to spawn in banned items which is what you said you are going to do. I pondered and pondered and searched and searched and I came upon the idea that you were going to use the "hacker tools". I then just thought I would check for your name and there it was. So, you created that account about the same time you started this thread and you must have an account in order to download a script. So I deduced that you needed some code to look at and figure out how they do it and then incorporate that into your fix. But you say not .. ok, but that why I posted the link to mpgh to support my idea that you were working with hacker scripts in your fix... again, no implication other than that.

And since I can add/edit anything in my database via the mission file, so can hackers, so can you. Of course I just use child:999 but the database really has no part in this. The database and the server will gladly spawn banned vehicles, the client just needs to be able to actually USE it and the server needs to be fixed to not remove it. As I said before, one time I had unbanned everything in the server and it was in game and working but if the player did not download my dayz_anim.pbo then the vehicles/weapons were still banned on the client and they were not able to USE the newly legal items. So all we need is the client hacker-menu-mission that enables these on the client.

But since you say this in not what you are doing, then I am at a complete loss and await the enlightenment.

I have an MPHG account, doesn't mean shit. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=850679
nobody said it meant shit. But you do NEED one to download the files which was my point.
I guess my the secrecy here is just too much for my curiosity. This is something that everyone has attempted to do for a long time and nobody has any solutions until now and HOW its done is being kept secret until the unveiling ... The suspense is just too much for me. Myself, I don't care for more vehicles, its just the HOW that is so intriguing.

Also, @ShootingBlanks, you're forgetting to factor in how I made the vehicles save in the/your database, something that some hacker/scripter wouldn't be able to do. ^.^

You added them to the vehicles table, the database doesn't care what the classname its saving is. I don't really understand the point of your thread without sharing code. If you're stuck on something I'm sure there's plenty of people who can help you here. Making a thread saying you got this working without sharing any details on it is always going to attract skepticism.

You added them to the vehicles table, the database doesn't care what the classname its saving is. I don't really understand the point of your thread without sharing code. If you're stuck on something I'm sure there's plenty of people who can help you here. Making a thread saying you got this working without sharing any details on it is always going to attract skepticism.

I have to agree on this one. He said he would post the fix by end of the week so we will see. "I understand completely, I will be able to finish it by the end of this week, source code uploaded to github, and documentation will follow the following days."

H
opefully its everything we all are hoping it to be. Might breathe some fresh air into allot of servers.

So ah... is this going anywhere. Like can someone summarise to me the thread?

The thread is pointless unless W4spN3st posts some code, he doesn't appear to want help from anyone here solving any problems he's having, and hasn't shared any so far so presumably that'll come in a release thread.

Tl;dr: Lots of people saying something can't be done, one guy says it can but doesn't show how, he then gets annoyed because people are questioning him. I would just lock the thread and we'll see W4spN3st's code when/if he releases it.

Also that hacker vid linked earlier from that keystealer website is pre 1.8.0.3, you can tell from the bandit skin. Hackers still have exactly the same problems as regular players when it comes to banned classes, if he spawned that AS50 on 1.8 it would have done 0 damage. You can't unban a class from a hacker script the fact that the OP thinks its possible you can makes me even more sceptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back