NEED SCRIPTERS!!!

About the tow, lift and part scripts. I havent found them in the same format as the other scripts I have put in, people will pack them in mission.pbo's , you can extract those files and try to figure out what you need to take from them to put in your mission file but I really haven't had a lot of luck with that. Again it is another case of not very good instruction and people that figure out stuff but never tell.

The script I use for lifts on my server is RFC3 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9285 I had to modify something in mine but it does have really good instructions for installing, if you follow the PDF you should be good.

OE

Oneeye,

Did you get the salvage script running already? I have this and gas siphon running on my server I can help you with that if you need, I don't use the tow so I can't be much help there - let me know, I can grab your old pbo from earlier or if you have an updated one post it and I can take a look.

Hey Morox,

No I haven't gotten the salvage script in yet. I would like the add in the siphon script though any help you can offer would be great. My last pbo i posted is still good I haven't updated it yet.

Thanks
OE

Oneeye,

Here's what I came up with - try it out and let me know. I don't use some of the other packages that you do nor the Bliss hive so I can't say it will be 100% bug free, but I did get it to work on my server, so hope it works for you.

Attachments

• dayz_mission.pbo
    838.8 KB · Views: 7
Hello all!
I ordered a DayZ.ST server and have had a great time editing the map. Whenever I try to add anything else I end up breaking the server. I'm a carpenter by trade and databases seem to break as soon as I touch them. I have a few friends that play on my server and we really want to use some of these cool addons.
So, If some kind person would fix my server and mission files I would be eternally grateful.

What I'd like to have is dogs, auto-refueling and salvaging parts.

I'm asking for straight out charity here so, please don't chastise me for being lazy or dumb. ;) I've really tried to get these things working myself. It's just my buddies are getting tired of "Something went Wrong, Try Again" messages.

Attachments

• captgentry_dayz_mission.pbo
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
  • captgentry_dayz_server.pbo
    72.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey Morox,
I tired the script but gave me waiting for host I haven't had a chance to look in the pbo but I will try to do it tonight and see if I can find what is wrong.

Thanks
OE

Hmm, yeah I don't use the Bliss package either so it's tricky to test the code exactly, I think the line that steps on everything is the Bliss package loading the compiles.sqf after you load the Tavi one. Anyone have any experiences with this issue?

If anyone knows the link in armaholics for building codes I would really appreciate it so can add extra firehouses,hospitals,and barracks, etc...

Oneeye,

I think I missed some files when I packed your pbo, try this one.

File was to big to post on it's own so I zipped it

Attachments

• dayz_mission.zip
    312.1 KB · Views: 2
Captgentry,

I have not added the dogs as I do not run them on my server or looked into these at all but I have added, the salvage, auto-refuel, as well as a siphon fuel script. You will need to edit your battleeye scripts.txt, look for the line that starts with setfuel - looks like the first part of this

Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

And paste that over the top of it.

Attachments

• captgentry_dayz_mission.pbo
    109.6 KB · Views: 1
thanks guys! I have it working fine now!

Lonegunner, is this whatyou're looking for?

bld="Land_Fire_barrel_burning" createvehiclelocal (getposasl this);bld setdir (getdir this);

This adds a burning barrel to the map.

No I found the codes I need to add buildings but only one im need to find is the Gas Pumps Code that you can refuel at!!! I just need the Code if anyone has it...and my scripts i requested before are working including the new admin debug monitor...so only thing left is the Gas Pump Code

Back