New admin panel for dayz.st (PHP)

We actually have TSW but I don't really like it tbh :p.
I really can't afford a server other than the dayz.st one, I don't get money for going to school :/.
If I had the resources I would consider at least converting this one for self-hosted servers.
The dayz.st map and some other stuff wouldn't be available so I'd have to try and find other ways for some functions.

Edit: Version 1.3
Update 1.3 gives support for different maps and changes some dutch text to english.
To update from 1.2 to 1.3, download the new pages/edit.php and overwrite it.
https://github.com/Prestodus/DayZ.stAdminPanelPHP
I could only test Chernarus and Takistan, so if there are problems with other maps, please let me know.

Web hosting or server hosting?

It shows it for the Map, and also for Show Inventory. Not tested every page however.

Yeah server host is with DayZ.st

How strange. Actually, what do I put down for the URL variable? I think I left that one blank d'oh!

Working perfectly. Thank you. Would love to see you add new features. Perhaps a way to drag players to parts of the map instead of just player on player teleporting :)

The problem with that is that you need to know the x, y and z axis rather than just the x and y axis.
If you got the z-axis wrong, the player will probably either login in the air or under the ground.

Back