New admin panel for dayz.st (PHP)

I ended up using/checking this out, it's nice. I know there's so much more you can add to this CP and that'll prolly come down the road, so I'll be following your work here... I like the direction its taking... And its something i can share with my admins.

Thanks for the great responses!
If there are any more suggestions, please let me know.
I'm kind of running out of inspiration.

Is there anyway this script could work for a bog standard Chernarus server? Not running DayZ.st?

Not bothered about the map part, but the teleport/health/loadout parts are fantastic. Please tell me it's possible :)

1. Is there some way to show only players that are on the server at the time?
2. Also the teleport feature is awesome. Using it for events so we can move people to the event location. Could you make a fast way to find / teleport / to here. Maybe just a area with username teleport to > this user
3. Another thing that would be great is a teleport to (town name).

Just some suggestions. It works perfect as it is though.

@Nick:
I actually don't know. As long as it runs bliss, some features should work.
The teleport and the medical stuff shouldn't be a problem as far as I know.
For the loadout, no, but when I got more time I might make a new loadout editor. No promises here though.

@Machine:
  1. Due to alot of webhosts blocking the port for rcon, there's no way of really knowing what people are online. I can however give the choice to only see characters that have been updated in the past x minutes.
  2. So you mean multi-teleport? As in teleport x people to 1 person?
  3. I actually might try and make something for the user > town feature, but for that, I need help from the community. As I don't have much time lately, it would be nice if people walk to the places where teleport spots should be and give me the database worldspace for that spot. With that, I can make a list of places to teleport to.

1. Perhaps a clean up tool instead to remove the dead players from the database and shrink the list down a bit?
2. Yes teleport multi-players to 1 spot.
3. I will do. Right after work today :D

I'm not sure if you'd want to remove dead players, as any stats you might want to show later on won't be accurate. If you're sure you want to have this option, I'll add it.
I'm working on the next version, but it might take a few days.
First thing I want to get finished is enhanced admin login and management through database rather than through config.php.

yeah I see the problem there! Guess a clean up of the survivor table would be the only useful thing but it wouldn't reduce the list of names. Yeah nvm that option.

New version on github: 1.4
New features:
Admin account control with permissions through the admin panel. No more need to add admins in config.php.
You will need to add the accounts again, but through the admin panel itself.
The accounts setup in config.php are obsolete.

Important:
If you have setup the new version before the time of this post, download the new admin.php and check.php and replace your old ones! If the panel says you do not have access to the page "Admins", go to the database, go to table admin_users, and replace the content of your user's column "rights" with this:
Code:
map,admin,survivor,server,loadout,database,inventory,

I have some problems here.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/dayz/index.php:10 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxx/public_html/dayz/index.php(10): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=db.d...', 'bliss_xxxx', 'xxxxxxxxxx') #1 {main} thrown in /home/isondre/public_html/dayz/index.php on line 10

I've tried to remove the port on the host, which gives me the same error. And as you can see, its [2002], not [2005]. Please help.

@ORION, do you have skype? It's easier for me to help you through there.
If not, I'll try and help you on the forum.
And what webhost are you using?

Well, as far as I know, the only thing that should be limited is that you can't see where a player is on the dayzdb map, as there is no map of celle on there.

Some how i managed to get this up (total noob with this stuff) but i don't know the login details for the panel :S

Back