New Map - Tazmania (my first porting)

I think you can't open the Hangar/Firestation doors because the doors aren't able to open default in ArmA. No idea where this is actually set though.

.... the problem with the doors is still avaiable, have no idea ... the arma2 visitor3/bulldozer is a kind of shit.. is not a fun to work with them...:(

.... the problem with the doors is still avaiable, have no idea ... the arma2 visitor3/bulldozer is a kind of shit.. is not a fun to work with them...:(
Take a look in the DayZ code how Rocket made the doors of the hangars openable :)

no that can't be, because when i start arma2 chernarus without dayz, the doors of buildings are working fine..

your open / close doors is probably because you have not included all of the .cpp files from the CA clases in your p: drive build dir, you must have all the config.cpp's for every building you want to open / close doors inside your source directory before pbo'ing and binarising.

mhmmm... thx for your tipp! :)

i will think about them if i restart the work of the map.
because there was a lot changes in dayz_code, since my last version of dayz_code .

your open / close doors is probably because you have not included all of the .cpp files from the CA clases in your p: drive build dir, you must have all the config.cpp's for every building you want to open / close doors inside your source directory before pbo'ing and binarising.

Exactly as NigeyUK said....

Check this thread for info around interaction with doors, ladders etc....

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthre...lt-Buildings&p=2296502&viewfull=1#post2296502

If you still have an issue, download the pdf and go to the section as described in that thread and it explains what you should need.

Back