New version of anti-cheat script!

Anyway to make this autoban without pybescanner.. because with my current managed server I cant use that tool at all.

Hi AWA,

thanks for the script! Would it be possible to get your scripts.txt from AWA NAMALSK? Because the original scripts.txt you put in here seems to have some troubles with the blowouts and bloodsuckers. Merging them doesnt seem so easy...

Code:
 6:27:41 "AWA ANTI-HACK: David D. Davidson (92056774) was detected for hacked variable with the value 'i'"

what hack is this?

i is a general term when doing for loop threads in any language for(i=0;i<array.size;i++) i and j are the most common used variables.

Here's a possible fix for false vehicle hack detection:

Open pkg/bliss/system/server_monitor.sqf
Go to line 76 and add this below:
Code:
_object setVariable ["legitFlag", "1", false];

If you use buildings package for bliss, do this too:
Go to line 189 and add this below:
Code:
_building setVariable ["legitFlag", "1", false];

@nashable
Enable strict remoteexec filtering in the config!
Can you show me the lines under which these need to go? I run dayzcc, which is a modified blisshive with buildings. If you can show me the line directly above I'd really appreciate it, because then I can insert them in the right spot.

Much thanks.

My scripts.log are getting awfully large now. Is it recommended to add a few exceptions in the scripts.txt file to reduce it size? Any idea's which ones without comprising security? (I'm a networker, not a programmer so please forgive my ignorance).

I'm getting script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found everytime.
Then i get kicked for script createvehicle restriction #1
Done everything on the first page, but it wont work. Does somebody haves an idea?

i use this with rmod and thats Vehicles this go's Crayz like hell add some legit cars in the legit list now it works well but still something is notworking by me idk why

so i buyed a hack im not gonna say where
so i tested thing out like ESP teleport godmode monky monitor
monky menu all not working

but can still give me self full gear
nuke the server
this thing need some better fixes
and dont get kicked or something

The problem with this code is the fact that it catches the hackers after it happens, you want to kill the code before it can even execute.

i test me hack on other anti hack server and then i get kicked and every body can see it in a text message same if you spawn so you know where you are if you spawn

and also when i press the INS key insert its working but on other servers not
is there a way to add that or not im not a arma 2 coder more like a C&P nuub

Back