No loot on helicopter crash sites [1.7.7.1]

Royal

Hi there,

Today I updated my server to the 1.7.7.1 patch but I still have NO loot spawning with the helicopter crash sites. Even tho the patchnotes said they fixed it.

Does anybody have any idea on what could cause this problem? Or is there anyone with the same problem?

Thanks in advance

PS:
Also there is only zombies spawning on the UH1H crash sites and not on the other ones for some reason.

Are you looking in the middle of the site? Because loot spawns over a much wider area in the new 1.7.7+ sites...

Yes I check in a wider area still nothing. My server is running on DayZ.st is there anyone with working loot?

shouldnt there also be plain underground on the heli crash sites?
with no grass etc?... this was announced for 1.7.7 but i really cant say this is implemented so far? ^^

Just added dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter=3; to the end of my init.sqf in my mission.pbo . For some reason the loot around my UH-60 crash dropped. But my other choppers have nothing.
13:16:04 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
13:16:04 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'Crashed UH-1Y' with loot table 'HeliCrashWEST' at Gvozdno [84:40]"
13:16:05 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'UH-60 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrashWEST' at airfield [52:52]"
13:16:06 "CRASHSPAWNER: Spawning 'Mi-8 Wreck' with loot table 'HeliCrashEAST' at Shakhovka [102:83]"
Screenshot1: http://prntscr.com/1bb7mz
Screenshot2:http://prntscr.com/1bb7sn

shouldnt there also be plain underground on the heli crash sites?
with no grass etc?... this was announced for 1.7.7 but i really cant say this is implemented so far? ^^

its optional you can uncomment the code in server_spawncrashsite.sqf if you want cluttercutter

Royal, I dont believe 3 is a valid value. This is what should be at the end of the init:

Code:
dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter=2; // helicrash spawn... 0: loot hidden in grass, 1: loot lifted, 2: no grass

Thanks for the response Aliveman. I actually fixed this problem a couple of weeks ago turned out I had something wrong in my custom loot scripts. Anyway the value 3 seems to be some kind of debug mode. It will show a big red sphere on te spot loot 'should' spawn

Back