No worldspace in database

Royal

Hi there,

My server is hosted on DayZ.st and running on Bliss.
I have this issue where my players sometimes don't get worldspace coordinates in the database and then get stuck on the loading screen.

This problems started when I installed 1.7.7.1.

My database looked like this on 1.7.7: http://prntscr.com/1bx4v7
And this is how it looks right now: http://prntscr.com/1bx5td

As you can see alot of players don't get a worldspace and get stuck on the loading screen(I think because of that).

I already removed the reSEC line and disabled the anti-hack.

Anybody else experiencing this problem or has a fix for it?

Tried to move some of the files from 1.7.7 back. For example playerSetup.sqf but the code is not any different. So that didn't help ofcourse.

The only anti-hack I have on is the Blur-Gaming anti-hack in my server.pbo. I commented out the anti-hack from the Init.sqf.

The only anti-hack I have on is the Blur-Gaming anti-hack in my server.pbo. I commented out the anti-hack from the Init.sqf.

Disable blurs anti hack and you won't see the problem

I have the same issue on my server very occasionally but a relog fixes it, dayz.st servers are a lot less powerful though so I'm not surprised if you are seeing it more.

I was going to link you to the reality bug reports stating this issue but I see thevisad already did that...

I can't really run my server without the anti-hack tho. It detects like 6 hackers everyday. Isn't there any solution to fix it without removing the anti-hack?

Thanks alot seaweeduk. I just checked the website of BlurGaming and apparently they changed their website. So I didn't get anymore updates since I didn't have a new account. I went on the teamspeak explained my problem and they told me they fixed that with the new update that I am trying out now. So thanks for the heads up!

Thanks alot seaweeduk. I just checked the website of BlurGaming and apparently they changed their website. So I didn't get anymore updates since I didn't have a new account. I went on the teamspeak explained my problem and they told me they fixed that with the new update that I am trying out now. So thanks for the heads up!

Thanks sounds like I may have missed an update too I've not seen one in a while I'll have to jump on TS tonight my login doesn't seem to work on blurs new site

Just installed the update didn't work. It seems that the problem appears when the player have a custom loadout. Anyone has an idea why?

I think this might be one of the problems:

21:47:17 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1533692248
21:47:17 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1533692248 (Tadaa)
21:47:17 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1533692248, users.card=32
21:47:17 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1533692248 (Tadaa)

Back