Origins Server 1.71+ 1.785 miniClient

Guys he seems real busy with work right now, remember he's the one who started the project, so im sure he will keep us updated on any advances made. He's let us know as he released each version promptly, so give him some space He's got a real job 2

It would be great to add such an plane in the origins mod:
dcbf743ecbf3.jpg

ok, new vehicle Update online.
Object_spawns 0000500000474 > 0000500000513 become deleted (backup your spawns first!)

new Table "Check" for random spawn
pMain adjustetd with

DECLARE iupdateCount INT(3) DEFAULT 0;
SELECT COUNT(`check`)
INTO iupdateCount
FROM `check`
WHERE `check` != '';

IF iupdateCount = 1 THEN
CALL pCleanup2();
ELSE
CALL pCleanup();
END IF;

Quick and dirty ;)
sorry im not a programmer.

you can change the ural spawns in the pCleanup and pCleanup2 function

Well i got the server running after redownloading the files.
So now the server works.

However i noticed scrap apc doesn't spawn. Is this not add yet.

Also another question where can i remove the yellow guys health? because hes becoming annoying since people can't kill him (easy enough)

Please notify us when you updated the files

scrap apc should spawn. (check on beylov fabric)
i have no idea how to remove the health from ivan.

about the vehicle spawning.

when i installed the server i noticed that if you do not use MajorPainage files and overwrite them with the files provided by MDark. no vehicle will spawn at all. I tested it multiple times and every time you do not use MajorPainage files first no vehicle will spawn.

yea i found the scrap-apc/scraptank and they become really rare and buggy in repairing.(needing a server reboot in order to fix the engine when placed)

can i have a mini tut how to properly update the sql file because i do not want to lose my current work.

also i could make a mini install manual because i managed to setup 4 servers yesterday

about the vehicle spawning.

when i installed the server i noticed that if you do not use MajorPainage files and overwrite them with the files provided by MDark. no vehicle will spawn at all. I tested it multiple times and every time you do not use MajorPainage files first no vehicle will spawn.

yea i found the scrap-apc/scraptank and they become really rare and buggy in repairing.(needing a server reboot in order to fix the engine when placed)

can i have a mini tut how to properly update the sql file because i do not want to lose my current work.

also i could make a mini install manual because i managed to setup 4 servers yesterday

Looks like you have not used my Database.
What for work will you save, Char, Buildings...?

when you use my database no fear for the Update.sql no old data there deleted.

for all other, read the readme.txt and better make a clean install without MajorPainage Serverfiles.

DECLARE iupdateCount INT(3) DEFAULT 0;
SELECT COUNT(`check`)
INTO iupdateCount
FROM `check`
WHERE `check` != '';

IF iupdateCount = 1 THEN
CALL pCleanup2();
ELSE
CALL pCleanup();
END IF;

This need add in function pMain? And where need write new coordinates for spawn Urals? U can copy the full text of the function pMain and upload here? And what need to write in function pCleanup and pCleanup2?

Sry, I not programmer too;)

This need add in function pMain? And where need write new coordinates for spawn Urals? U can copy the full text of the function pMain and upload here? And what need to write in function pCleanup and pCleanup2?

Sry, I not programmer too;)
Its all ready to use, but then You Need , you can edit more or Other spawns in The pcleanup functions.

Last edited:
What do you will do.
i have make a second cleanup script, with other spawnpoints and every restart will the spawnpoint change.
When you want to change the spawnpoints and do not know how, give me the locations and i change the scripts for you.
the cleanupscript is so simple like the update.sql.
When you understand this you can change it by yourself. ;)

What do you will do.
i have make a second cleanup script, with other spawnpoints and every restart will the spawnpoint change.
When you want to change the spawnpoints and do not know how, give me the locations and i change the scripts for you.
the cleanupscript is so simple like the update.sql.
When you understand this you can change it by yourself. ;)

First Ural of stationary (near the church):
[48,[22173.301,19832.301,0.001]]

Second Ural spawns randomly from restarting the server:
[353,[22546.1,19870.801,0.001]]
[208,[22580.1,19685.699,0.001]]
[180,[22280.9,19846.199,0.001]]
[269,[22506.5,20040.6,0.001]]
[24,[22812.6,19541.199,0.001]]
[181,[22464.5,19495.1,0.001]]

thanks in advance:)

Back