Release 2.1 (For DayZ 1.7.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is Lingor 2.0 able to play in 1.7.6.1? becoz i believe lingor 2.0 is for 1.7.6. and....i was wondering, is there any chance you u reduce more the auto refuel near gas station speed(again.....) becoz i still think it is way too fast. when a vehicle is almost out of fuel then go to gas station that only takes like 3-5seconds to be fully refuel. imagine in real life when people go to gas station it will take at least 30s to 1min to refuel their car...Sorry i know i have ask too much from you. but i really hope you can change this in the next version. and also thank you for all the hard work you put in in Lingor map.

oh yeh, another issue in lingor is when u logout at the left upper corn island coordinate 9,92 u will login into someother weird place..

So, is Lingor 2.0 able to play in 1.7.6.1? becoz i believe lingor 2.0 is for 1.7.6. and....i was wondering, is there any chance you u reduce more the auto refuel near gas station speed(again.....) becoz i still think it is way too fast. when a vehicle is almost out of fuel then go to gas station that only takes like 3-5seconds to be fully refuel. imagine in real life when people go to gas station it will take at least 30s to 1min to refuel their car...Sorry i know i have ask too much from you. but i really hope you can change this in the next version. and also thank you for all the hard work you put in in Lingor map.
Yes i know, i must update the Code to 1.7.6.1 (Coming Today or Tomorrow)
And i can Change the Refuel Speed again, i can't test it i have change the Refuel speed (10 time slowly) but without a speed test.
oh yeh, another issue in lingor is when u logout at the left upper corn island coordinate 9,92 u will login into someother weird place..
The Top/Left Island is the Debug Island. This is not a issue this is since 0.34 (you can fix it in the mission.sqm)

thanks for the change of refuel speed again, and can u also help me how to change the debug island problem(wt do i have to do in mission.sqm file ):(

Yes i know, i must update the Code to 1.7.6.1 (Coming Today or Tomorrow)
And i can Change the Refuel Speed again, i can't test it i have change the Refuel speed (10 time slowly) but without a speed test.

The Top/Left Island is the Debug Island. This is not a issue this is since 0.34 (you can fix it in the mission.sqm)
I hope this is fixed with next update

can i just point out for those who want to keep the extra loot 2.1 lingor also is fine with the 1.7.6 not just the 1.7.6.1 bullshizness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back