Release 2.1 (For DayZ 1.7.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the loot spawns in the other one 20 times before any spawns in the one I posted. I am just assuming 20 times since I have NEVER seen loot spawn in the ones I posted to you

Hi Skaronator,

is it possible to make your map work together with Rmod. If you install Rmod with Skabonator now the Zombies and loot do not spawn. What should we do to make Rmod comparatible?

BTW. Thanks, for the great map.

Here is out Rmod. http://barik.flyfm.net/FILES/rmod_2.lingor.zip

May be you could find a little bit of time an look at it, why the zombies and loot do not spawn with your map. We really admire your map. What we changed in our rmod is a weapon loot table and couple of small tweaks which actually do not touch loot andf zombies.

Thank you very much.

I guess I'm really a noob when it comes to this because I'm still confused.

My server is through ViLayer. I have remote desktop access to it. I put the @DayzLingorSkaro folder into my server's root folder. I have DayZ Control Center set up. I guess I'm a little confused as to what the "List DayZ Private Server" is for. I don't need to set up a server. I already have that set up. I just need to add it to my existing server, so have I already done what I need to do?

Dear Skabonator,

we installed your map on our server with rmod, acb and kh mod. Everything works fine. Thanks. Just 2 questions:

1. Which file contains the cars (2 Ambulances and 2 trucks) which stay near the bridge in Maruko. The cars seem to come back there after restart.
2. How can we get the gates opened in triangle baracks? The vehicle spawn inside, but the gates do not open, so we cant drive out.

Thanks

I'm really sorry for being such a pain. I just don't understand what I'm supposed to do with those files. I thought this was just a simple matter of putting the folder with the server files into the root server folder and change the command line.

The gates of these baracks do not open. The vehicles spawn inside (not wrecks). Normaly you open the gate and drive out from the barack, but opening does not work in skaronator. Can you please check why?

@Prosims
Thanks for the Report.
1. I have remove the "real" vehicles (here)
2. I must luck intro the Baracks File but you can open it without problems but its tricky :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back