Release 2.2.1 (For DayZ 1.7.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to Lingor Island:
  • [NEW] Lingor 1.5
  • [NEW] Finally Lingor Units:
Vehicle - Jetski in 4 Colors (Speed = 140 MaxMagazines = 10 MaxWeapons = 1)
Vehicle - Jetski Case in 4 Colors (Speed = 140 MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2)
Vehicle - AS350 Helicopter (MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2 MaxBackpacks = 1)
Vehicle - AS350 PMC (Army Skin) Helicopter (MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2 maxbackpacks = 1)
Vehicle - AS350 POL (Police Skin) Helicopter (MaxMagazines = 20 MaxWeapons = 2 maxbackpacks = 1)
  • [NEW] Vehicle - SUV Special Edition (Camo Skin)
  • [NEW] Huey (UH1H_DZ) Sound
  • [NEW] Weapon - MP7 (in 24 Versions) (Military, MilitaryS, Hunting Loottable)
  • [NEW] Mainmenu Intro
  • [Fixed] Saving of the player position (Update Mission File)
  • [Fixed] Repair Issue
  • [Fixed] Some Soundbugs
  • [UPDATED] Refuel Speed on Gas Station
  • [UPDATED] Loadingscreen
  • [UPDATED] Bandit Skin (Using Old Bandit Skin - Lingor 0.34)
  • [UPDATED] Lingor Hangars (Open-Close Option)
  • [UPDATED] Lingor Weather (More Sun)
  • [UPDATED] Change to Default Tentmodel + Tentspace
  • [REMOVED] Real Vehicles near Maruko-Bridge
  • [REMOVED] AS50 & M107
Jetskis in 8 Versions
Jetski.jpg

Download: http://dl.skaronator.com/DayZLingorSkaro-2.2.1.zip
Github: https://github.com/Skaronator/DayZLingor/

Hi Skaronator!
First of all, thank you for you work and your Lingor map! It's excellect!
I need a little help of creating my own server with DayZ CC and connect to it.
I'm on DayZ 1.7.6.1 / 102285, and I want to stay on this version.
I'm downloaded your LingorSkaro-2.2.1, I think it work with 1.7.6.1 clients, correct me, if I'm wrong.
I'm downloaded modified data files for the CC from post #49, thanks for Nebulazer, for this.
My CC is working together with DB, and when I create vehicles, that's shown on Admin Panel map, and that shows the players too.
But the problem is, when I launch the server ("@dayzlingorskaro;@dayzcc" settings) and I wanna join my server from my client ("start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@DayZLingorSkaro -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash" command) the server drop me an error window, that shows nothin, but only OK button, when I press it, it forse closes.
What do I need to change? I tryin a few mission.sqm, and paste it into my dayz_1.lingor.pbo, but the error is the same. What's wrong? I need another version of LingorSkaro or another version of Arma2OA beta?
Pls give me a link of correct dayz_1.lingor.pbo for 1.7.6.1!
Thanks

At least, I'm tryied out LingorSkazo 2.1.
Now, I have an error: "Script dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf not found"
And when I try join, click ok, to error message, and I'm just a crow and flying. :D
Pls help!

I guessed the 1.7.7.1 causes more problems in client connect, but I try it out, if isn't.
When I try to connect the game first time, when I installed it, I'm only can connect any server with 1.7.6.1 DayZ.
With 1.7.7.1, my client is drop me always any of errors: kicked from server, banned, etc.
And I can't play with that.
I don't understand your last line suggestion...
You mean, the script is in Arma2OAfolder\@DayZLingorSkaro\dayz_code.pbo\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf? Or where is that "z\"? I cannot find it..
Thanks the reply! :)
Btw sorry about my poor English..

So, finally I got it! ;)
I need to download two addons, to that "dayz_1.lingor.pbo" from #49 post, then insert they in that.
After that, errors disappeared from client. They linked in init.sqf, but missing files that causes the errors (placing 'kh' and 'proving_ground' to addons in .pbo).
(Two addons can found when googleing their linked path from init.sqf.)
Next I replaced my HiveExt.dll, that's in '@dayzcc' folder. I'm get the correct one from an archive called "DZT_server_files-0_5.zip" that made for Trinity map, and you can find it in Trinity map section.

These are only information and I just want to share with others, who want to make LingorSkaro with DayZ CC too. :)

After these steps my console reads db, I can login, play, I'm shown on map and everything working like a charm! ;)

Thanks for help Skaronator!

I guessed the 1.7.7.1 causes more problems in client connect, but I try it out, if isn't.
When I try to connect the game first time, when I installed it, I'm only can connect any server with 1.7.6.1 DayZ.
With 1.7.7.1, my client is drop me always any of errors: kicked from server, banned, etc.
And I can't play with that.

Can you give me more information?

Can you give me more information?

Hi!
So, I haven't try enough your Lingor 2.1 with CC.. :/
I cannot spawn any vehicle, but only shows in that admin panel map.
Need to edit to whole LingorSkaro server part that requests the db to your map, because is need other columns than CC uses or second way need to edit the respawn script and all CC db requests to fit with your server's db, but this way CC only works with LingorSkaro...
It sounds not easy, I will ask for the easiest way Crosire too, and him ideas about this question.
I think this db and CC port (from post #49) only for profile/survivor data, just the start of the things.
With that you can only able to login, shoot, fight with AI ppl and zombies (IMO).

So, anyway, what about info do you need? I tried that 1.7.7.1 a week ago or two.
But I need your help with CC thing, if possible, than please ask some of my questions.
Thanks!

Thank you deathcall! thats a great Idea! Did you do that in the MPeditor or did you upload it to your DB?

These have everything you need to get every addon we have working on the lingor and lingor skaro map. :)

Mission File: https://github.com/FYLTHI/dayz_1.lingor.pbo

DayzCCFix: https://github.com/FYLTHI/Dayz_CC_Basebuilding_Update

Hi Nebulazer!
First of all thanks for your CC port to LingorSkaro!
Please help me about CC and LingorSkaro question, if you read my posts here (above this one e.g.), and correct me, if I missed something important, to spawn vehicles to map! I'm not a pro server modder, I'm starter of DayZ Hosting at all, and this is only for LAN, but I want to enjoy LingorSkaro map! :D
Thanks you too!

So, anyway, what about info do you need? I tried that 1.7.7.1 a week ago or two.
But I need your help with CC thing, if possible, than please ask some of my questions.

I was wondering why you cant play on 1.7.7x code. Are you sure your BattlEye Filters are up2date?

But anyway I recommend to use Reality to create your server files and it is possible to recreate the serverfiles for a older version.

Hi Nebulazer!
First of all thanks for your CC port to LingorSkaro!
Please help me about CC and LingorSkaro question, if you read my posts here (above this one e.g.), and correct me, if I missed something important, to spawn vehicles to map! I'm not a pro server modder, I'm starter of DayZ Hosting at all, and this is only for LAN, but I want to enjoy LingorSkaro map! :D
Thanks you too!

I have not been running a "DayZ" server lately, I have been working on InvasionZ using SurvivalServers.com and they use TCadmin. I do however plan on installing DayzCC soon as I am going to use it to place the vehicles and extra objects for the InvasionZ DB Schema. The one thing I am not sure of because I have not used it in a while is if someone has updated DayzCC with the Lingor 1.5 map that Skaro uses as that is what InvasionZ runs on as well. If no one has, Skaro maybe we should chat about working on that to add a LingorSkaro/InvasionZ section to DayzCC as it seems people still like it. I have heard rumors about a team of people working on updating it? This would be great news as I have found that DayzCC is the best tool for importing vehicles and buildings into your database.

I was wondering why you cant play on 1.7.7x code. Are you sure your BattlEye Filters are up2date?

But anyway I recommend to use Reality to create your server files and it is possible to recreate the serverfiles for a older version.

Okay I will do it! :) Startig to download 1.7.7.1 and your latest map. Thanks for reply! :)
I'm downloaded the Lite version later, but I will try out reality.
Thanks again for attention! :)

I have not been running a "DayZ" server lately, I have been working on InvasionZ using SurvivalServers.com and they use TCadmin. I do however plan on installing DayzCC soon as I am going to use it to place the vehicles and extra objects for the InvasionZ DB Schema. The one thing I am not sure of because I have not used it in a while is if someone has updated DayzCC with the Lingor 1.5 map that Skaro uses as that is what InvasionZ runs on as well. If no one has, Skaro maybe we should chat about working on that to add a LingorSkaro/InvasionZ section to DayzCC as it seems people still like it. I have heard rumors about a team of people working on updating it? This would be great news as I have found that DayzCC is the best tool for importing vehicles and buildings into your database.

Thanks for your reply too. Can you give me a link that Lingor 1.5 DayCC files? Or that was you wrote at #49? Anyway I get the CC 5.9.3.0 for 1.7.7.1 and try all things again with DayZ 1.7.7.1 and latest LingorSkaro map. Good idea to add a CC compatibilty, I really like the CC stuff, and when I tried it, I just want to use it to hosting. Everything in one place, no need to text-editoring the settings. If you found anything of CC and LingorSkaro compatibilty, feel free to send me a PM! :)
Thanks again! :)

Thanks for your reply too. Can you give me a link that Lingor 1.5 DayCC files? Or that was you wrote at #49? Anyway I get the CC 5.9.3.0 for 1.7.7.1 and try all things again with DayZ 1.7.7.1 and latest LingorSkaro map. Good idea to add a CC compatibilty, I really like the CC stuff, and when I tried it, I just want to use it to hosting. Everything in one place, no need to text-editoring the settings. If you found anything of CC and LingorSkaro compatibilty, feel free to send me a PM! :)
Thanks again! :)

The only thing we need to do to make it compatible is add the Lingor 1.5 2D map.

I have fighting with vehicles spawn problem, and I spawned in sea, but I will reading more about it in this thread.
Nice work anyways Skaronator, and thanks for all help! And also thanks for Nebulazer!
I will redownloading and reinstall all server things (CC, and others)
...My server near perfect! :)

Another thing. Which beta patch do I need? 103718 good or need the fresh 106400?

Okay, thanks again, I'm tryin. But any about vehicle problem?

I replaced a server_playerSetup.sqf in my dayz_server.pbo but same spawn at the sea.
But I deleted my last spawn point before the replace.
Can you give me a correct Mission file? I'm in confusion about mission because to many post of it. I'm using mission file one of the reality master server package for 1771.

Other, I'm reistalled the CC 5.9.3.0 for the latest DayZ and LingorSkaro, and I'm using DayzCC config, I will try with reality config file, but I think with that, my CC not showing any spawn map.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back