[Release] DayZChernarus Mission System

hmm.. not sure if i did it correctly. everything seems pretty fine. however i dont seem to have any crate on any of the mission. any suggestions? im running this on dayz OW with DZAI scripts.

or maybe server cleanup should have this instead
" if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && ((vehicle _x getVariable [""MISSION"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1))) then {" \n

any1 have a working overwatch server pbo a can compare im getting this when I try to edit with npc mission

Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
22:47:56 "Started executing user settings file."
22:47:56 "Finished executing user settings file."
22:47:56 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
22:50:32 Client: Remote object 2:30 not found

In the Major and Minor folders are SM1.sqf to SM6.sqf open thes and press cntrl f to search setVariable beside that you will see this ["Mission",1,true]; change the word Mission in there to DZAI or Sarge depending on what A.I. your using It will then look like if your using DZAI setVariable ["DZAI",1,true];
if your using Sarge A.I> it will look like this setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

In the Major and Minor folders are SM1.sqf to SM6.sqf open thes and press cntrl f to search setVariable beside that you will see this ["Mission",1,true]; change the word Mission in there to DZAI or Sarge depending on what A.I. your using It will then look like if your using DZAI setVariable ["DZAI",1,true];
if your using Sarge A.I> it will look like this setVariable ["Sarge",1,true];

im seeing this

_hummer setVariable ["Mission",1,true];
_hummer1 setVariable ["Mission",1,true];
_hummer2 setVariable ["Mission",1,true];

_crate setVariable ["Mission",1,true];
do i change all the mission to DZAI or just the crate?

Im quite certain they already do because i havent touched any coords in mine and the ai are only within 50m of the sites

Ok because if you have DZAI it spawns own set of AI all over the map While Dayz Chernarus Mission spawns its own setof AI at the sites so likely if you want AI onyl at the mission sites uninstall DZAI

I myself have DZAI, Chernarus Mission System and AI Bus route running

Back