[Release] DayZChernarus Mission System

How do you change the weapons that spawn in crates
I am running overwatch and Sarge AI
I have changed all to "Sarge"
I have changed to "TentStorage"
and i have tried to add and remove stuff from SM1, etc.
but all missions have the same loot spawning

any suggestions?

How do you change the weapons that spawn in crates
I am running overwatch and Sarge AI
I have changed all to "Sarge"
I have changed to "TentStorage"
and i have tried to add and remove stuff from SM1, etc.
but all missions have the same loot spawning

any suggestions?

Loot is defined in the fillBoxes files (Misc folder).

The crate type for missions is defined within each SM.sqf.

i have change them but they will not spawn weapons i put in them

or any weapons
only ammo
and misc items

could it be because i got it set to tent ?

Installed. Missions work. Player base LOVES this mod on the server. Getting excellent feedback. But when completed, no loot crates are spawning. :( Any suggestions? I am not running Sarge AI.

If you found a fix for this can you share it plz as im having the same issue . Great script btw thanx for sharing :)

This was working great for about 4 days...then the bandit missions stopped appearing as red/green circles on the map. Anyone have any idea why that would happen. The coding is still the same, nothing has changed. Would BattlEye possibly restrict the map from showing the locations, and if so, why would it do that after 4 days of it showing locations?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @ all together, i have tried to use this mod for my OVERWATCH MAP. But unfurtunatly i doesn´t work.
This is my error inside the arma2oaserver.RPT.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
15:06:04 Error in expression <ebug\addmarkers75.sqf"

_MainMarker75 = createMarker["MainMarker75", MCoords];
_>
15:06:04 Error position: <createMarker["MainMarker75", MCoords];
_>
15:06:04 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
15:06:04 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\debug\addmarkers75.sqf, line 2
15:06:04 Error in expression <us\debug\addmarkers.sqf"

_MainMarker = createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];
_M>
15:06:04 Error position: <createMarker ["MainMarker", Ccoords];
_M>
15:06:04 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
15:06:04 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\debug\addmarkers.sqf, line 2
15:06:04 ["PVDZ_cyezy6","PVDZ_gbiimk","PVDZ_hjln6m","PVDZ_a75c5p","PVDZ_bkogfg","PVDZ_h2d2yn","PVDZ_gx6j3z","PVDZ_bagmnh","PVDZ_6k4ed0","PVDZ_e2chdp","PVDZ_ad6byl","PVDZ_fbopio","PVDZ_0dbz6z","PVDZ_2ldigg","PVDZ_h8axg3","PVDZ_9fkpc6","PVDZ_ip81nm"]
15:06:04 "Loading..."
15:06:04 "Specials Loaded!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone help me?

this is a package of my files:

http://www.ratano.de/tmp/DayZ.rar

- arma2oaserver.RPT
- dayz_server.pbo
- dayz_1.chernarus.pbo

got it working bug kind of having lag issue,may be my server isnt powerful enough

hey ! you got it working with 1.7.6.1 ?

Would you share it with me since i'm on 1.7.6.1 on our Server.

Thanks in advance,fox

Update : tried it adding again now the ...cant count it anymore^^

We have running rMod2.1 ,Sarge Ai 1.5.2 ,BaseBuilding 1.2.1,and much more if you lazyink [if you have the time] could have a look onto it what i've done wrong or give me a hint over the right direction ,i would apprecciate it sooo much!! ;)

Our Server Package is Bliss
mission.pbo , server.pbo
DayZ-Missions-1.7.6.1.7z

Edit:
Got it working now so it seems ... spawned a Vehicle with bandits near nw airfield,
marker was gone very fast !
Will keep an eye on it if it really worx !

Got this runnign fine on epoch 1.0.2.1,but still have that novy issue, 2missions spawn ther and cant completethem,no crates.
did timmy? ever get his fix sorted and posted as i cant find it
any helpwould be greatlyappreciated
thanks

i got the same problem as well. change the crate to tents and the same items spawn

hey I am having the same problem with the crates almost either not spawning or despawning immediately I tried changing the variables in the cleanup to DZAI as I'm using the same AI package as you was wondering if you managed to get the crates spawning in or if you just changed them to tents I tried tents for a while but they do not hold as much cargo as the boxes do I tend to loose a lot of the loot I choose for it to spawn.

I've added this mission file to my Overwatch server a few weeks ago...no problems. Followed directions, line by line. Only issue...crates don't spawn after all bandits are wiped out. Hmmm....

I've used this script for a while now and the other server I was an admin on used it for months. Never an issue with it. Installed the 1st time without issue, only things we've done is tweak the settings. For someone that was just learning, he did a great job and in my opinion did a good job explaining how to install it. I'm no programmer by any means and am new to the Dayz server scene. This was actually one of the easiest scripts I've installed, one that worked the 1st try. The Novy area is bugged, but it's something I intend to fix as it seems like an easy fix. Just haven't had a lot of time to do it. Everything spawns in the air, the Ai fall to their deaths, vehicles on the ground and ammo crate in the sky. All I do, or a player does is walk in the area and it "Completes" the mission, allowing for more to spawn. Running a Dayz server has been pretty stressful for me, so it's nice to have an addon that didn't add to that stress. Thanks for the good work.

EDIT:
Guess I said I never had an issue with it, that was wrong lol. I meant other than the Novy issue, never had any other issues. Typed this as I was working on my server and watching a stream.

This is a sweet script, hats off to those who created it. Is there a solution to the Novy bug? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Again, thanks to those who created this nice lil bundle of joy :)

Having a problem with the bandits not attacking people and not sure why. Anyone else have this issue and find a fix?

http://tactical.nekromantix.com/wiki/doku.php?id=arma2:scripting:bis_fnc_findsafepos

Code:
BIS_fnc_findSafePos
How to find safe position with open ground etc.

Please read BIS_fnc_SpawnGroup how to place Functions manager gamelogic and to check if its running and initialized.

Parameter    Description
1    Position
2    Minimum distance
3    Maximum distance
4    Maximum distance from nearest object
5    0 - cant be in water, 1 - ?
6    Terrain gradient (how steep terrain)
7    0 - shore mode; does not have to be in shore
_newPos = [_pos, 0, 500, 30, 0, 20, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;

If the function can't find a place that fits your parameters it defaults to the center of the map which is Novy in the case of Chernarus.

Hi there,

Script working fine for me! (without Sarge AI)
But does anyone know how to set up that the Script takes random crates for Missions and not Mission 1 = crate 3,
Mission 2 = crate 1 and so on?
And how can i add Nightvisions to the gear of AI? If its night its to easy. ;)
Last Question: If i put the Difficulty Settings to 1.0 is this the maximum or is there difficulty like 2.0 or 3.0 ect?

hello,

the script is working fine. but i have one problem:
-Vehicles from the mission will explode after someone gets in.

i have changed the cleanup file in my server pbo into this:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1)) then {" \n

the logfile says "killed an hacker" so is there an error in my cleanup?

edit:

now it works with the code above... oO

But now i have another problem, the vehicles from the missions will disappear after restart. somebody know to fix this?

hello,

the script is working fine. but i have one problem:
-Vehicles from the mission will explode after someone gets in.

i have changed the cleanup file in my server pbo into this:
Code:
if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"" && (vehicle _x getVariable [""DZAI"",0] != 1)) then {" \n

the logfile says "killed an hacker" so is there an error in my cleanup?

edit:

now it works with the code above... oO

But now i have another problem, the vehicles from the missions will disappear after restart. somebody know to fix this?
Vehicles disappear from missions after restart is because those vehicles are not written to the database. This is not new. This has always been the way it is.

If someone knows how to edit the code so vehicles write to the database, then great. Me...I'm not concerned with it and the people on my server understand this.

Back