Remove Clothes from dead bodies!

Frozen, I was just on your server decompiled your pbo. your clothes.sqf files with the skins were wrong.

EDIT: After looking at it harder, you didn't even copy the code right. It's all jacked up. Private message me your skype info and I will send you your working PBO with the right skins.

Blergh. Alright. Thank you.

Set a variable when it is one of the female skins like _isFemale = 1 for the male skins set it to 0. Then on line 24 where you see _class = "Survivor2_DZ"; you can say

I think i see what you are saying.. but I am no programmer. :(

We set _isFemale = 0 at the start and create a trigger so that

if( _model in ["Female Classes"] then { _isFemale = 1;

Then at the drop body setup your code to check for _isFemale and then return a female body else return a normal male body?

Code:
Code:
if(_isFemale = 1) then {
_class = "SurvivorW3_DZ"
}
else {
_class = "Survivor2_DZ "
}

Okay, I've taken on a partner to get this working with the female skin because what I have tried doesn't work. He said he is going to rewrite it to make it work, may have it by the end of the week. Just an update.

FriendlyGGW, you will not find any support from me. I went to your server to assist in helping you then I downloaded your pbo and noticed not just did you remove the comments showing I wrote this script, but you also purposefully removed everyone else's comments showing what work they did too. That's low man, real low.

Hey all,

since the new update from Epoch i got a little Problem with the Skript.

I installed it like before, also added the !"clothes.sqf" into the skript.txt but now when a Player try to get the clothes from a dead one, he will be kicked with the following reason: "SetPos Restriction#0"

Maybe anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you very much

So far I have set the classes in setpos.txt to log "1" over "5" Kick and Log.

If anyone knows a better method maybe adding the !"Clothes.sqf" to the class lines?

Or is there a global exemption you can add for the the entire setpos array?

Can you post your setpos.txt you use ? I tryed what you said, but it doesnt work. Maybe i did it wrong.

Thanks for randomly appearing on my server and letting me know about the update! Im going to get on that tomorrow! Luckily for me its not as urgent as mine works fine for 1.7.6.1 Namalsk! It was the SOSDAYZ server by the way :) Much appreciated!

I have a new version that might be released this weekend. I can take a look at your server around 7:30pm EST. Please make sure your active mission pbo shows the script installed and the self actions has the command lines as well. What is your server ip?

Added this, had no errors but theres no mouse wheel to remove, It's a reality server.

I have a new version that might be released this weekend. I can take a look at your server around 7:30pm EST. Please make sure your active mission pbo shows the script installed and the self actions has the command lines as well. What is your server ip?

81.19.212.71:2300 <- Server IP

And my mission .pbo has just been sent to you via PM, Thanks :)

Back