Remove Clothes from dead bodies!

Well if you're willing to help a new server owner that is apparently an idiot...

I have a Dayz.ST Epoch server, I've added your script as described on your mod page. I have the, "option" to Take Clothes" but it does nothing. I've disable BattleEye and the only other enabled UI feature is Self-Bloodbag.

It appears that updating that anti-hack helped fix the script, at least for me.

I can now loot the bodies clothing, where before (with battleEye) disabled it still wouldn't let me, now it is both enabled and working with that new anti-hack working.

I can't wait to see your upcoming additions, thanks.

DayZ.st servers lie to you when they tell you they turn off Battleye, keep battleeye for the banlist, but delete the scripts.txt file and run a good script Anti-Hack.

Hey guys... if anyone is watching...

I was informed by some players last night that it's easy to exploit this. A guy said he could keep clicking Remove Clothes really quickly and get many clothing! He also said something about being able to get gear off the body multiple times but I have not tested it myself.

Sounds like there needs to be some sort of sleep period or something to prevent this... has anyone fixed this already? I'd like to use this mod but probably wont have time for a bit to fix it to prevent exploiting.

You referring to civilian clothing or other types?

Did you know I can duplicate any gun in the game? Are you going to remove guns from your server too if so let me know I'd be interested in playing a boring ass game. Are we going to find exploits? Yes. It is how you handle the exploiters on your server.

I'd tell you to check your code like the last person said. If you are running with survivor clothes as able to be looted then yes you can and it is working as planned.

1.7.7.3 includes a fix to stop duplication.

Greetings.
I'm currently using DayZ Epoch, and I have followed every instruction as written in here.
http://opendayz.net/threads/remove-clothes-from-dead-bodies.12291/
Now, I managed to get as far as getting the option for TAKE CLOTHES, in red.
Every time myself or any other player press on it, nothing happens. The clothes are not actually removed.

If I could get a quick answer for that, it'd be much appreciated!
And thank you.

Have you added the extra skin classnames in clothes.sqf?

Yes. But, I believe I wrote the one from Celle which explains why it was not working earlier.
Not an Epoch specific one. If I put the normal line that is :
if( _model in ["Sniper1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Survivor2_DZ"] ) then { _model = "Skin_" + _model;
That doesn't include all of the ones from Epoch does it now?

Yes. But, I believe I wrote the one from Celle which explains why it was not working earlier.
Not an Epoch specific one. If I put the normal line that is :
if( _model in ["Sniper1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","Survivor2_DZ"] ) then { _model = "Skin_" + _model;
That doesn't include all of the ones from Epoch does it now?

Nope, Epoch has a bunch more than the three included by default.

Setpos Restriction #0.
I'm guessing I have to go into the Battleye Scripts.txt and make sure it won't get kicked.
Any idea?

Post 45/46/47 talks about that. Just skimmed through it, not sure if there's any more discussion in the rest of the thread.

So, we've been real busy with trying to get Unleashed ready for an official release. Here is my original Remove clothes from dead bodies script used in a fashion never thought about before. The Dev team at Unleashed tore it apart but made it cooler. Tell me what you think!

Back