[Resources] - DayZ Server Additions

i am referring to that the link i posted in #43 does not work.
I am getting a 404 error when im using it - so the link is broken, that, is what im referring to................................

Even though i personally wrote the tutorial for halo jump (regular), i can 100% confirm it works without issue.

Installed on my own server, and installed on 2 friends using the same steps and it works perfectly

Good news!
I will be migrating the Resources page over to Pwnoz0r's website, in which a better listing will be built.
There will be a user-submission system along with reviews.

Stay tuned!

Quick and dirty tut for adding weapon cache's if required Ill go into more detail and be more specific.

http://opendayz.net/threads/weapon-cache-in-dayz.9636/#post-37546

This method makes the crates refill each time you log in, while this doesn't really affect my particular situation as I've put them in an AI hot bed area (making them the reward for getting there) it might not be the best option for everyone. Discussing ways to prevent this in the thread now.

Edit: Btw its not random, I COULD script that in but currently what I have it just spawns certain ones.

Got a new tut on battleye files :)

Thinking of doing a tut for striping parts off vehicles, would anyone find this useful?

can one share their files and it work for anyone else? very new to this and i can get some scripts working but when adding multiple scripts i tned to break something along the way. any help wpould be greatly appreciated or rewarded in ways that I can.

can one share their files and it work for anyone else? very new to this and i can get some scripts working but when adding multiple scripts i tned to break something along the way. any help wpould be greatly appreciated or rewarded in ways that I can.
Get accustomed to investigating things by yourself.
One great log to see for any errors is the arma2server.rpt located in your config folder (default is dayz_1.chernarus)

I have a question how would i go about making a script that would work as a tent but for an infinite ammo box like the
USOrdnanceBox

i want it to be able to log and retain the items stored for after restart

A.K.A refillable treasure chest

I may be posting a tutorial for a number of scripts, the tutorials will be how to add these scripts to a vilayer server (Took me ages to figure it out as Vilayer is pretty complicated..), would that be cool?

Back