SARGE AI Framework - Beta Testers wanted before release.

I know you already have a tester for Chernarus but just to let you know I run the number 1 UK Chernarus server, we run at 50 slots and are always full, we have plenty of other scripts installed and I would be interested in testing your scripts on our server, this would allow you to have a reference for how a busy server handles the scripts and also a large community to receive feedback from!

I'm running a Lingor server. I am just begining to learn about scripting, but I did set up Axman's AI script, after a bunch of questions, so I'm unsure if I'd qualify to test on my server or not, but if you think so, please PM me, otherwise I'll be watching this thread for a release.

guys, we just finished testing and adjusting for Taviana. Still need other maps and volunteers to adjust the configuration.

Will release once the most important maps are covered.

I just saw that you are testing for Chernarus! My bad, we may be starting an Oring map soon so i'll update you if and when we start it...thanks anyway and can't wait to try this out!

When are you going to release the files? I'd love to try this on my server, right now I've got my own setup but AI is constantly on the map, I've got about 350ish units on my server at all times, players or not. Granted it hasn't boosted the resources needed to much, but I've been trying to figure out how to set event handlers to bring in and out units.

I am available this evening for another map adjustment. Taviana is nearly finished.

Omer & Betterdeadthanzed - let's get together on skype later on today (make it 8ish, and let me know your skype ID via PM if you didnt already), so i can run you two through the process and we can align fro Lingor and Namalsk).

To make it clear, once all the important maps are covered (Chernarus, Taviana, Lingor, Namalsk and Celle) the AI framework will come preconfigured and work out of the box. so no need for heavy configuration.

New maps can still be added, but i want to release soon, so only the main ones will be included.

cheers

Sarge

I am available this evening for another map adjustment. Taviana is nearly finished.

Omer & Betterdeadthanzed - let's get together on skype later on today (make it 8ish, and let me know your skype ID via PM if you didnt already), so i can run you two through the process and we can align fro Lingor and Namalsk).

To make it clear, once all the important maps are covered (Chernarus, Taviana, Lingor, Namalsk and Celle) the AI framework will come preconfigured and work out of the box. so no need for heavy configuration.

New maps can still be added, but i want to release soon, so only the main ones will be included.

cheers

Sarge
PM sent

cheers

Sarge

Well, it's 8:30 and I'm just reading this, plus I don't use Skype. I'm a gamer. :) I use Steam and XFire.

lol most gamers use skype, ts3 or mumble ;)

Actually it seems that the DayZ community as a whole seems to use it a lot, but outside of that, I've seen most gamers using Steam and XFire. I've never used it really because it's more of a replacement for a telephone than a gamer tool.

It's not really a debate is it ? If you want to help Sarge test then he says he'll speak to you via Skype.
If you don't have or want Skype then don't get involved in testing and wait for the final release.

It's not really a debate is it ? If you want to help Sarge test then he says he'll speak to you via Skype.
If you don't have or want Skype then don't get involved in testing and wait for the final release.

I didn't realize he had an official spokesman.

I'll wait for his reply, but thanks for trying to "help".

Back