Scripts Working 1.7.7

Hi there, can you tell me exactly how to do step 3 plz m8.
i have it working, but whenever I teleport it flicks me back to the original position

Many thanks

Robbie

yea no problem, go into your init file, inside the mission.pbo look for the line ,
Code:
execVM "fixes\antihack.sqf";
and change it to,
Code:
//execVM "fixes\antihack.sqf";

ok thx m8, the closest thing to that i have is
Code:
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";

I assume its the same thing

thanks again m8

edit: yeah it works man, thanks a lot

Ok here is my heli crash file, the loot table needs to be redone because I just hastily replaced the scars and as50 in it.

http://pastebin.com/jpkLiYct

The sarge fix is still as is, I am also using the crater cleanup and it's the exact same.

Here is my server monitor change because the variables on the new version screw up when used with the old animated file:

Code:
// [_guaranteedLoot, _randomizedLoot, _frequency, _variance, _spawnChance, _spawnMarker, _spawnRadius, _spawnFire, _fadeFire]
    nul = [3, 4, (30 * 60), (10 * 60), 0.90, 'center', 4000, true, false] spawn server_spawnCrashSite;

Is that all you did for the crash sites? Did you put anything into the mission file? Could you give me your entire server pbo because they are still not working. =/

Does it spawn in a huge 300m radius still?

What do you mean exactly the loot or the heli's them selves?

if your talking about the loot:

the spawn radius for the model is defined elsewhere in the day z code and bliss usually can't access it the loot spawns withing 25-30 m of the crash site itself.

not entirely sure but this might be where one might be able to edit the radius.....possibly

Code:
            _position = [_position,(sizeOf _crashModel)/2,(sizeOf _crashModel),0,0,0,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
            _position = [_position select 0,_position select 1,0];

What do you mean exactly the loot or the heli's them selves?

if your talking about the loot:

the spawn radius for the model is defined elsewhere in the day z code and bliss usually can't access it the loot spawns withing 25-30 m of the crash site itself.

not entirely sure but this might be where one might be able to edit the radius.....possibly

Code:
            _position = [_position,(sizeOf _crashModel)/2,(sizeOf _crashModel),0,0,0,0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
            _position = [_position select 0,_position select 1,0];

Yeah see for some reason, on default PBOs, my heli crash loot always spawns in a huge radius from the chopper. My server is through DayZ st

Yeah see for some reason, on default PBOs, my heli crash loot always spawns in a huge radius from the chopper. My server is through DayZ st

Considering the map is through ST the mission pbo your required to change is the BIS_fnc_findSafePos, or there could possibly be a way to advert that and produce your own spawn radius right in the crash site sqf

So for admin tools, you go about setting it up just like the patch before, but you dont edit the player monitor section? I'm going to be giving this a try again today. I attempted 3 times yesterday and the server would get stuck at authentication. I did edit the player monitor portion of the code. I'll report back today if it works. Is there any special changes for auto refuel and strip parts? Was struggling with them as well

Here's what I have working:

Admin Tools (customized to what I want) without debug menus
Animated C130 Crashes using the AN2 plane
Animated Heli
Tent igniting that removes it from database
custom heli loot table
player_onpause abort time reduction
database building entry
custom buildings through seperate sqfs
scroll wheel refuel at gas stations
custom permanent markers on map

What I don't have working:
player spawn in messages and kill messages, What are channels 0,2,6 in the description.ext?
custom buildings in mission.sqm
createLHD script because I can't put them in the mission.sqm like above
custom billboards because of same reason as the above two

I am pissed about the SCAR variants, MV22, and other removals. It added a lot of fun to the server

Can i ask how you got Tent igniting that removes it from database to work on your server? I have been looking for a script like this but no luck.

Thanks

Got Admin tool working and custom loot table. Had to adjust mine since I'm running Rmod2.1 on my server, had to add a lot of weapons lol also have Sarge's AI working flawlessly

I tried this
and http://hive.dayz.st/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=910

with the first script , nothing, and with the second script, lift dont work dunno why, but i saw one option like "drag" on items

for r3f i think you installed the wrong one. there is a dayz set of files which only have certain things like tow and lift. the others have artillery and dragging items. I think not 100% you installed that version with log and arty

I installed this version of R3F when was 1.7.6.1 , but I did the same way now and it didnt work (I think, I cant remember, a long time)

C
for r3f i think you installed the wrong one. there is a dayz set of files which only have certain things like tow and lift. the others have artillery and dragging items. I think not 100% you installed that version with log and arty

Get it to work, just need to disable that "hud" = D

Hello all , and thank you for all the info.
Unfortunately since the update to epoch 1.0.1.1
i have started from scratch.
i have so far placed basebuilding 1.2, sarge AI, and Freds Wardrobe
but since i added sarge the traders dont have a menu, i rolled back to just the basebuilding 1.2 with default server pbo.. and still not trader menus..

also the traders are standing with thier eyes closed holding an invisible gun..
then afer about 10 min.. they open thier eyes, i have defaulted to the plain mission and server pbo. i will check back

Back