Self Blood Bag

hi i have a server from GTX and every time when i try to add this script i cant repair vehicles cant lock safe's , cant acces traders etc.

heres my init.sqf

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

-1 doesn't work yet (until 1.0.5.2) so for now just use something like 500 if you want no infection chance.

i am havgin trouble with installing it and other scripts can u please help me because when i install the self blood bag script where exaltly does the call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles code go, like on the same line or before on s seperateline and with the file i created a notpad file and edit with notepad++ here is what i did with the sever_monitor. hope its supposed to go near the top.

rivate ["_nul","_result","_pos","_wsDone","_dir","_block","_isOK","_countr","_objWpnTypes","_objWpnQty","_dam","_selection","_totalvehicles","_object","_idKey","_type","_ownerID","_worldspace","_intentory","_hitPoints","_fuel","_damage","_key","_vehLimit","_hiveResponse","_objectCount","_codeCount","_data","_status","_val","_traderid","_retrader","_traderData","_id","_lockable","_debugMarkerPosition","_vehicle_0","_bQty","_vQty","_BuildingQueue","_objectQueue"];
// Disabled by default because it may cause crashes in latest Epoch due to unknown issues with new HiveEXT.dll
// []execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\instaaction.sqf";

dayz_versionNo = getText(configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "DayZ" >> "version");
dayz_hiveVersionNo = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "DayZ" >> "hiveVersion");

waitUntil{initialized}; //means all the functions are now defined

diag_log "HIVE: Starting";

waituntil{isNil "sm_done"}; // prevent server_monitor be called twice (bug during login of the first player)

// Custom Configs
if(isnil "MaxVehicleLimit") then {
MaxVehicleLimit = 50;
};

if(isnil "MaxDynamicDebris") then {
MaxDynamicDebris = 100;
};
if(isnil "MaxAmmoBoxes") then {
MaxAmmoBoxes = 3;
};
if(isnil "MaxMineVeins") then {
MaxMineVeins = 50;

i am havgin trouble with installing it and other scripts can u please help me because when i install the self blood bag script where exaltly does the call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles code go, like on the same line or before on s seperateline and with the file i created a notpad file and edit with notepad++ here is what i did with the sever_monitor. hope its supposed to go near the top.

rivate ["_nul","_result","_pos","_wsDone","_dir","_block","_isOK","_countr","_objWpnTypes","_objWpnQty","_dam","_selection","_totalvehicles","_object","_idKey","_type","_ownerID","_worldspace","_intentory","_hitPoints","_fuel","_damage","_key","_vehLimit","_hiveResponse","_objectCount","_codeCount","_data","_status","_val","_traderid","_retrader","_traderData","_id","_lockable","_debugMarkerPosition","_vehicle_0","_bQty","_vQty","_BuildingQueue","_objectQueue"];
// Disabled by default because it may cause crashes in latest Epoch due to unknown issues with new HiveEXT.dll
// []execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\instaaction.sqf";

dayz_versionNo = getText(configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "DayZ" >> "version");
dayz_hiveVersionNo = getNumber(configFile >> "CfgMods" >> "DayZ" >> "hiveVersion");

waitUntil{initialized}; //means all the functions are now defined

diag_log "HIVE: Starting";

waituntil{isNil "sm_done"}; // prevent server_monitor be called twice (bug during login of the first player)

// Custom Configs
if(isnil "MaxVehicleLimit") then {
MaxVehicleLimit = 50;
};

if(isnil "MaxDynamicDebris") then {
MaxDynamicDebris = 100;
};
if(isnil "MaxAmmoBoxes") then {
MaxAmmoBoxes = 3;
};
if(isnil "MaxMineVeins") then {
MaxMineVeins = 50;
it goes directly under neath
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";  //Compile regular functions
so it looks like this
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";            //Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";
this way your custom code overwrites the existing compiles :)

Any chance you could edit the first post to include a version to where you right click on the bloodbag instead of scroll wheeling to get it.. the scroll wheel justs tends to be a pain in the ass sometimes.. It's how i switch my guns :p

Back