Self Blood Bag

I tried adding this to my server and it's not working double cheaked i done it the way you said but still not working.

I was wondering if some one could help me with figuring out why the self blood bag isn't working on my server. Ever since the update for epoch came out we have had problems with our scripts. Blood bag, heli lift & towing. My server is an Epoch server and is an ST server as well. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also, if any one has any advice on how to stop female avatars from melding into the ground when ever they change skins it would be appreciated as well =) Please and Thank you =)

Whit Version 1.8 of the DayZ Server Self-Blood Bag Srcrip inst anymore working any ideas ?? hosting mine and want ti to run ! :(

On some other forums it sayd somting about it experiencing the same problem
The best thing to do is to extract the init.sqf, description.sqf and mission.sqm from dayz_code\system\mission. Then copy everything that is in those individual files you extracted and paste it to the bottom end of all the respective files in your mission pbo. DO NOT just copy over the files in the mission PBO! They are not complete! You MUST add the code from the files in the dayz_code pbo into the mission files. That will complete your normal mission files and place them in one, easily-accessible location. From there, edit as normal.

I can tell you from experience that the self blood script does not work in 1.8 as it sits. It needs edited to remove the combat check. Check the discussion thread on OpenDayZ about the script and it will provide instructions.

Also, with SargeAI, make sure to edit the weapons used (in SARconfig.sqf) for the various classes of AIs, as some of the weapons defined may or may not be active.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/148387-assistance-with-scripts-and-patch-18/

Best place I have a problem
Code:
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                //Compile trader configs
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

I can not interact with the trade :Cis to put autoblood bag

Krixes, I've got an issue where I can no longer fill vehicles with jerry cans. I had to use the auto refuel option due to this. I don't understand code but I know that it involves the self bloodbag script. Any clue as to where I should be looking to fix this up?

Krixes, I've got an issue where I can no longer fill vehicles with jerry cans. I had to use the auto refuel option due to this. I don't understand code but I know that it involves the self bloodbag script. Any clue as to where I should be looking to fix this up?

Its mostly your using the outdated one.. i can't remember were to find the other one

Hey can anyone help I don't know why I cant get this to work I have salvage, AI, and Towing working but cant get self bloodbag to work. I am trying to make it work on a Taviana Epoch server. If anyone has any ideas id be grateful. I have taken the fn_selfActions.sqf out of the dayz_code file in my @DayZ Epoch folder, Is that the right plase to get it?, and put blood script in and I have added the line right befor 1.0 in the init.sqf and made my custom folder . I don't know why I cant figure out how to upload pics for you guys to see but if someone can help me that would be great thanks you

The blood icon on the right hand screen has stop moving so when I give my self a blood bag it does not change even though I stop bleeding and bandage my self. Please help

A lot of people frown on this idea but me I say to each their own.

My very very basic version of this is this....

Open your dayz_mission.pbo and find init.sqf

add this just before progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
Code:
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf"; //Compile custom compiles

Now create a folder in your dayz_mission.pbo called custom and create a new empty file called compiles.sqf inside.

Edit the compiles.sqf to look like this.....
Code:
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf";            // fnc_usec_selfActions - adds custom actions to dayz code

add the attached fn_selfActions.sqf to your custom folder.

Now lastly add the attached player_selfbloodbag.sqf into your custom folder.

Go in game give urself a bloodbag and use the scroll wheel to select Self Bloodbag and you should be all set!

P.S. Please like this post if you like and it works for you, it would be appreciated!

Have Fun,
Krixes

**Edit - Sorry re-uploaded the player_selfbloodbag.sqf because I had a mistake on the first line lawl!

**Edit2 - Re-Uploaded player_selfbloodbag.sqf once again with Player2's additions.

works perfect in dayz epoch servers 1.0.2.5. ty krixes

You need to use the latest fn_selfActions.sqf from epoch, not from the thread here.

@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code.pbo\compile

I still have a little problem ... I can not repair or take parts on vehicles when I install the script. Someone would have an idea?

Back