Slighty Nicer Debug Monitor

Confirmed that this is still working you just need to extract the new files and apply the edits.

You also keep the new combat log symbol.

excuse me guys, would you please explain me how to install this? because i am trying to do that but i simply can't get it to work.

what are the correct steps?

sorry for the dumb question but it's the first time i try installing a modification for this game

E: and yes on a bliss server updated to 1.7.4.4

Serious. DO NOT use the old files.. It will cause serious bugs/crash lately. It's missing a new feature:

Code:
needUpdate_objects = [];

Update the old variables.sqf to the new 1.7.4.4 version. Or face vehicles not respawning the right way.

Serious. DO NOT use the old files.. It will cause serious bugs/crash lately. It's missing a new feature:

Code:
needUpdate_objects = [];

Update the old variables.sqf to the new 1.7.4.4 version. Or face vehicles not respawning the right way.

How sure are you of this? I have experienced no issues using the old files...

How sure are you of this? I have experienced no issues using the old files...

There are changes to variables.sqf in the new update so yes you should definitely update the fixes file.

At work at the moment but when I get home I will upload the updated files for people that are not sure how to do it.

There are changes to variables.sqf in the new update so yes you should definitely update the fixes file.

At work at the moment but when I get home I will upload the updated files for people that are not sure how to do it.

Now this would be helpful.

My vehicles did not respawn anymore. And it become veryyyy laggy. Since the cleanup feature it not working correct. I uploaded my correct version of variables.sqf Feel free to use this Dirty Rat:

( Oh btw, if you want to check if you got any errors right now. Check your RPT file and look foor errors like: Error in expression <((count needUpdate_objects) > 0 && (time - _last>, If you have that.. youre screwed :p)
http://pastebin.com/0MSUsfMw

Sorry about the delay, finished work late and fell asleep on the sofa! Here it is step by step:

1. Extract your mission file using whatever pbo manager you use.
2. Open the extracted folder and create a new folder inside called fixes
3. Using notepad or any other text editor (notepad++ is the best) create a new file and paste this into it: http://pastebin.com/RyK5wFm3 save it as player_spawn_2.sqf in your fixes folder.
4. Create another file and paste this into it: http://pastebin.com/996FYyEx save this as variables.sqf in your fixes folder.
5. Open init.sqf in the mission folder and find this:

Code:
//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
Replace that with:
Code:
//Load in compiled functions
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\variables.sqf";                //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
Find:
Code:
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";
On a new line after add:
Code:
player_spawn_2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\player_spawn_2.sqf";

Save and close.

At this point you are done. You can, if you like, repack the mission file into a pbo but this is optional. Your server will run perfectly fine if you leave it unpacked, plus it means you can make changes without unpacking and re-packing everytime!

@D'Rat and Torndeco. thanks alot for the intel on this :)

thanks to this thread I got my debugmonitor just as i wanted it :)

(dont mind the dutch, passworded privateserver for dutchies)
17F0F63D403FCCD30B9C29E40181BBA048D05823

Ohh the fps is very nice... might have to rob that :p

Anyone figured out a nice way to add commas i.e
Instead of
Blood: 12000
U have
Blood: 12,000

anyone have luck with other Fonts?

I wanted to use "vbs2_markings_stencil" but got an error not found

VBS2_Fonts.jpg

I have attempted to change font and add an image only to either get an error or nothing is displayed. so no no luck with fonts

Editing this debug is a pain in the arse

Back