Slighty Nicer Debug Monitor

Really enjoying this and was able to tweak it a bit, just wondering now, how can I move it up? I don't seem to see the height/width or anything anywhere. I don't want to mess with the width really just move it up as mine covers the hearing icon/loudness thing (it does that cause I added a few lines), but I want to move it up some as there is a ton of space up there.

I see the reload information like when you reload your wep and all that, but there is still a bit of space. Just curious. For now I have lowered some of my font, and reduced some line breaks.

is there anyway to reactive combat mode again ?

no need. you have the flashing gun.

I have the code for the Monky monitor formatting. any reason why when adding it to this it does not work? seems to work well for the script kiddies. I cannot seem to make any changes to this debug monitor without if breaking...

Anytime I make any changes to this debug monitor's display code, no matter how small, it just doesn't show up.

I am editing the HTML-type structured text, and no matter whether it's changing the font or adding a new line, it just stops working.

Anyone have any idea why this might be?

What changes are you trying to make?

I just got home from work and working on Karl's changes so can look at yours aswell.

I did notice from earlier testing that not all the fonts work for some reason.

All I'm trying to do is change the overall font and add a centered line with my server name to the bottom. I'm hoping to make it smaller also but I dunno if that's possible.

So I'm trying to change the overall font to NewsGothnicCn, so naturally I find/replace every instance of Bitstream to that. The code I'm using for my server's name is as follows:
Code:
<br /><br /><t size='1' font='NewsGothicCn' align='center'>Server Name</t>
I am of course adding this right after
Code:
(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA]

You are putting it in the wrong place. It should go before that, should look like this:

Code:
hintSilent parseText format["<t size='1.25' font='Bitstream' >%14<br /><br /></t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' >Blood: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%4</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Humanity: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%11</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br /><br />Headshots: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%2</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br /><br />Murders:  </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%10</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Bandits Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%12</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />Zombies Killed: </t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%1</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br /><br />Zombies (alive/total): <t size='1' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%15/%8</t><br /><br /><t size='1' font='NewsGothicCn' align='center'>Server Name</t>",_kills,_headShots,_speed,r_player_blood,round(dayz_temperatur),r_player_infected,dayz_inside,_zombies,_lastSave,_killsH,round(_humanity),_killsB,_freeTarget,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA];

Apart from the font change.

That's working fantastic... now, how can I add in a line for FPS? I see the diag fps function but I'm not sure how it's used.

While we're at it, Dirty Rat, is there any way to make the debug monitor not so wide? I've made the font size smaller and as a result there's a lot of empty space between the descriptors and values.

For FPS do this:

Find:
Code:
_zombiesA =    {alive _x} count entities "zZombie_Base";
After add this: (on a new line)
Code:
_average =                diag_fps;
Find:
Code:
,dayz_playerName,_zombiesA
After add: (directly after!)
Code:
,_average
It should look like this:
Code:
dayz_playerName,_zombiesA,_average];
Now add this line where you want the fps (change the font and size)
Code:
<t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='left' ><br />FPS: </t><t size='0.75' font='Bitstream' align='right' >%16</t>

While we're at it, Dirty Rat, is there any way to make the debug monitor not so wide? I've made the font size smaller and as a result there's a lot of empty space between the descriptors and values.

I have made mine smaller and want to make the box smaller so I will let you know the outcome.

Back